Klay Thompson's 3rd Quarter

KUGRDON

noel wasn't bad. when did he get hurt? I thought he collected some individual hardware at the end of the season.

when don said that I initially thought of zach lavine.

klay had some off court issues, but he also came in at the tail end of the bennett era after the talent left, and then had to endure ken bone. I thought he made wsu watchable for three years.

noel wasn't bad. when did he get hurt? I thought he collected some individual hardware at the end of the season.

when don said that I initially thought of zach lavine.

klay had some off court issues, but he also came in at the tail end of the bennett era after the talent left, and then had to endure ken bone. I thought he made wsu watchable for three years.

Yeah, I remember going to a Cal game and watching Klay put up 35+ points while hitting a ridiculously far 3 to send the game into overtime. Wazzu had nothing around him and so he was forced to do what he could with that awful team.

For what its worth, most Cougs are pleased as punch with Klay. I just got off his bandwagon a while back and don't plan on climbing back on. I don't root against him, am not bummed out with his success, just don't care much. The only reason I mentioned my lack of enthusiasm with Klay is to avoid the criticism that I was jumping on the bandwagon.

All that said, I'd much rather cheer Taylor Rochestie's performance in the EuroLeague. No missed buses, no drug busts, no team violations, surrendered his scholarship so the Cougs could get another player, improved the games of his teammates and engine never stopped running.

So yeah, not caring what he does is holding a grudge? LOL, I guess you gotta sniff the jock and be happy or you're a hater.

You've taken so many random cheap shots at him on this board and now you're claiming there's no grudge. Okay, sure. I've learned that When you twist my point it's your way of agreeing.

Archived