18. Wisconsin
19. Oklahoma
20. Arkansas
21. Stanford
22. Arizona
23. Missouri
24. Boise State
25. Tennessee

As usual, the SEC seems a bit overrated. I think Utah could easily be in the 23-25 range, and I'm kind of surprised to see Tennessee and Mizzou rather than Mississippi State, South Carolina, A&M, or even Florida. Have those four fallen that far? And as much as it pains me to say it, I hope the Huskies drill Donkey U, but I'm not counting on it. 

I hope the Huskies drill Donkey U, but I'm not counting on it. 

I'd like that too, but ain't happening. It was funning to see the BSU media standing live in front of the Rose Bowl on last nights 10 o'clock news just to talk about Coach Pete. They said that 88% of BSU fans will welcome Pete back. "Up to around 134" people voted in their online poll. Wow! That's half the state.

Tenn appears to be on the verge of a breakthrough season thanks to the SEC East not being that tough this year. Missouri, Kentucky, Vandy, Florida, South Carolina, Georgia, and Tenn...not real imposing compared to SEC West. Perhaps PAC-12 North is better this season as well.

88% my arse

Well, maybe real fans don't hold a grudge but online fans? He is referred to as Poach Pete or TCP, traitor coach Pete.

Not by me, I wish him the best and accept BSU is a stepping stone. But man are there some nutjobs with a lot of hate for the man who did so much for the program.

Archived