The Flu

mysfit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Orange said:

Congrats, man!  

Jealous af out here....

Sounds like the ramp up has been going well, they srarted allowing appointments for those 50+ here last week, and likely will start allowing for 16+ next month.

• 1 month later...

Looks like I might be driving through Utah & Wyoming in several weeks from Idaho and I'm curious how things are going in Utah when it comes to COVID-19.  Are we able to sit in a fast food joint such as In-N-Out since the wait times in Colorado are still crazy?

On 3/10/2021 at 5:45 PM, glduck said:

I got my second Moderna almost two weeks ago. A few more days and I’m gonna walk into a bar and have people spit right into my mouth just to bask in the immunity.

Did the second shot hit you like a ton of bricks?  My health provider has Moderna & had J&J and my family said the second shot is a whoozy.

Went to Walmart today.  Americans are such assholes.  Probably 25% of the people have their nose uncovered.  Males much more likely to be in this group whether white, black or brown.  Worst offenders?  White males 25 to 40.  Just plain assholes.

I would support requiring vaccination to be able to vote.  

I'd support a vaccine ID to get into concerts, football games, etc.  

But denying a fundamental right over a vaccine is pretty fucked up.  Lots of people cannot get to the vaccine sites, most of them poor, most of them people of color.  Is that what you were hoping for?  Maybe move to Georgia?  Your party is doing a swell job of shredding civil rights there...

According to this article, the Centner Academy was founded less than two years ago by a couple who spent at least $33 Million buying up private schools and other real estate in the Biscayne Corridor. Considering the tuition they charge, they're probably already turning a profit. 

I'm leaning more and more toward advocating civil penalties for any organization that spreads false info about the Covid vaccine.  We've had fucking RECORD days in Oregon, and Deschutes County is back on the extreme risk list.  

These fucking anti-vaxxers piss me off more than I can describe.  These are deeply stupid people.

My county went from extreme risk/total shutdown to “fuck it, go nuts” in about 10 days. I’m getting covid whiplash over here.

Hate the CDC statement/entire WH briefing. “Vaccinated people can go maskless inside” means “everyone can go maskless inside.” There is not a system in place to verify, so anti-maskers/anti-vaxxers just got a huge win.  Seems like we maybe got into the redzone against this thing and just fumbled.

I’m vaccinated — I’ll probably be fine — but a lot more people are gleefully going to accept this new invitation to die.

Until the variants take over and we all die.

Archived