Iran

Scscsc89

1 hour ago, PapaG said:

Did you survive a routine airline flight?  I’m positive you unnecessarily made your family nervous due to something most people don’t get upset hourly about.

I flew cross-country today with my family.  We were terrified!!  Or, nobody gave a crap and most people were watching the Seahawks game on the flight and we were cheering.  What a sad life it must be to be so afraid of something you’re lied to about daily by your Fake News.

I guess you’re right — since Trump took over, you can’t trust anything our government says anymore.

https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/national-terrorism-advisory-system-bulletin-january-4-2020

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are the Democrats siding with Putin and Iran?  Follow the billions of taxpayer dollars Obama and Kerry gave the mullahs that gets kicked back to the Democrats and RINOs.  Trump is ending the gravy train and the morons on the left are brainwashed by the Democrats and media to think Iran is is better than Trump.

The Pac12 Squad was all-in on War with Turkey.  Do you ladies think for yourselves at all?  There will be no war with Iran. They stood down already.  What’s the next outrage, and shouldn’t Pelosi be sending her impeachment articles to the Senate? It’s nearing a month now since Trump had to be immediately removed from office.

Protect Iran and the money-laundering back to the US!  What a bunch of traitors, literally.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/06/house-to-vote-on-limiting-trumps-military-powers-regarding-iran.html

House to vote on limiting Trump’s military powers regarding Iran, Pelosi says

9 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Who clutched your pearls as you were flying over the Pacific, Rambo?  Weren’t you supposed to be at war with Turkey?

Keeping our troops where they were, guarding ISIS prisoners and protecting the Kurds, posed NO threat of war with Turkey, you unbelievably stupid fucking liar.

44 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Good presidents don’t respond to attacks on US embassies in the Middle East and reward the aggressors!

Like when Iran shot down a U.S. drone, seized oil tankers in the Gulf of Hormuz, or attacked Saudi oil fields? It seems "good presidents" are pretty selective. 

FYI, no one was killed or seriously injured in the embassy "attack."

I am stunned at the chest beating over this act. No one (that I’ve seen) is sorry that this man is off of the planet.  That said, to pretend that there is not a downside to this action is absurd.

We have been fighting in the middle east for twenty years.  Countless lives and trillions of dollars spent, and to what end papa?  Trump campaigned on getting us out of these wars, I thought he kept his promises?

Are you dense enough to believe there will be no retaliation?  This is similar to them taking a cabinet member out and in the name of defending the brand you mindlessly cheer it on.

1 hour ago, Quack 12 said:

How many times does this lie have to be proven to you?

Again, you're as a dense as a neutron star (not that you know what that is, of course).

He's dumber than I thought he was, and frankly I thought he was pretty fucking stupid to start with.

Just now, CRBuff said:

Has to be a case of ignoring facts that don’t support a narrative.....it has to be.

it's "teams and shit".  @PapaG can't think for himself, so he adopts whatever insane line of thinking is fed to him by Hannity, or Limbaugh, or Fox N Friends, or Breitbart, or Daily Caller.  Who cares that his current position on Iran is totally at odds with his prior position regarding Trump's pullout from Syria?  This is all about defending his side, not actually tackling the issues with any kind of nuance or critical thinking.

13 minutes ago, CRBuff said:

Ultimately this action may work out and we may be better off.  I’m even open to the idea that there were very real threats.  But to ignore and even make fun of the potential downside is just absurd.

I'm not.  The administration refuses to provide proof of "imminent" threats.  And they have ZERO credibility.  

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-iran-latest-soleimani-death-letter-us-congress-a9272361.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Archived