2020 PAC12 OOC Projections

HLB

10 hours ago, dtd said:

You guys suck. Y'all deserve him. FFS.

I don't understand why it bothers you so? We get that he's a troll, but his shots are hilariously rickety.

17 hours ago, HLB said:

Are you one of the one's who was trying to tell me that Auburn didn't beat Oregon?

No, I'm shoulda, coulda, woulda, about both Auburn games, which is exactly the stance you're taking with the Badgers. Have you ever heard the term "forcing a turnover"? 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Orange said:

Pretty ballsy to make the "Californians aren't people" argument here.  Gee, I wonder why you don't have any friends.

How do you not understand that if you simply eliminate people who don't like Trump, he wins in a landslide? Obviously, we should only count real 'Mericans, the ones that are part of cult 45.

1 hour ago, Quack 12 said:

I don't understand why it bothers you so? We get that he's a troll, but his shots are hilariously rickety.

I'll give this to HLB, he's yet to report me to the Secret Service.  So he's perfectly acceptable target practice in my book.

22 hours ago, HLB said:

I like your confidence and enthusiasm about your Buffs.  And if CU pulls of the upset in College Station, I will be the first to congratulate you.  Best of luck!

It'll depend on the QB and the defense for the Buffs but I'm still going with a L for the Buffs in my early, early 2020 predictions.  I know it has been years since CU played A&M last but I never had that feeling of hopelessness that I would have had against Texas & Oklahoma in the Big 12.

4 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

I get what @dtd is trying for.. If people quit responding to him, he will go away.  No food for the troll.. He is probably right but I don't think Herpes is going away no matter what. I'm pretty sure he would talk to himself..

1 hour ago, utenation said:

I get what @dtd is trying for.. If people quit responding to him, he will go away.  No food for the troll.. He is probably right but I don't think Herpes is going away no matter what. I'm pretty sure he would talk to himself..

Such is the nature of herpes.

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 7:24 PM, glduck said:

Oregon performed much better against Taylor than I thought, therefore I’m not wrong about the score because I was wrong about something else.”

I don't remember making this statement.  Because I didn't.  I went back and looked at all of my post-bowl game post, and I never said these words.  You're making this statement up.

11 hours ago, Orange said:

Pretty ballsy to make the "Californians aren't people" argument here.  Gee, I wonder why you don't have any friends.

I didn't say Californians aren't people.  I only demonstrated that the will of the people in 49 states was for Donald Trump.

12 hours ago, HLB said:

I didn't say Californians aren't people.  I only demonstrated that the will of the people in 49 states was for Donald Trump.

And I can't imagine a more fucking retarded statement.  49 states?  Last I checked, more than California told dickstain donnie to fuck off.

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 12:01 PM, Quack 12 said:

FIFY

I didn't say what you quoted me as saying, at all.  Here is what I said,

"On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 9:10 PM, HLB said:

I didn't say Californians aren't people.  I only demonstrated that the will of the people in 49 states was for Donald Trump."

Going in and changing my words to present a false statement gives you no integrity.

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 12:11 PM, Quack 12 said:

No, I'm shoulda, coulda, woulda, about both Auburn games, which is exactly the stance you're taking with the Badgers. Have you ever heard the term "forcing a turnover"? 

Says the guy who changed the words in my statement and presented your revision of my statement to others as true.

Archived