2020 NFL

KUGRDON

49 minutes ago, glduck said:

A Cougar fan said this?

1D265100-2F8E-407F-B52E-999734EB0970.jpeg

You’ve pulled the wrong year relative to Minshew plus you’re looking at the wrong defense as the reference was to how the Oregon D did against Minshew.

All the fun references aside, I’m just glad he’s got a shot at solidifying his grasp on that job.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, I thought that might be the case, but then I remembered holding Minshew and WSU under their season averages in passing yards, total yards, and points in that Gameday game where we put up a goose egg in the first half. Honestly though I can’t imagine a reason to follow any Barstool account, so maybe I’m just not the target audience for their brand of humor.

47 minutes ago, Orange said:

Keep it classy, SEALS:

Seals are condemning this, and claiming they were not involved.

UPDATE:

statement says, "The inherent message of this video is completely inconsistent with the values and ethos of Naval Special Warfare and the U.S. Navy... There were no active duty Navy personnel or equipment involved with this independent organization's event."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Orange said:

I'll take the field.  No telling when Mahomes (or Kelce, or that burner WR of theirs) could catch COVID and be sidelined.  He probably won't, and they'll probably win, but that's too many eggs for that basket.

If the nba or mlb is any indication, players are far far more likely to miss games due to injury rather than COVID so this seems like a case of worrying about getting hit by lightning while you’re driving drunk to the airport.

2 hours ago, glduck said:

Chiefs or the field?

Current odds state the chiefs have 19/4 odds of winning, which would put them at +175 and the field at -300 or so.  I’ll take the field because math but also because teams rarely repeat and the funky nature of this season.  I think a lack of camp and preseason games will cause more injuries than usual and this will randomize the outcome of the season considerably.

57 minutes ago, All Hail said:

If the nba or mlb is any indication, players are far far more likely to miss games due to injury rather than COVID so this seems like a case of worrying about getting hit by lightning while you’re driving drunk to the airport.

NBA is in a bubble, in one city.  TOTALLY different situation, and the only way to do this and prevent infections.  Did you not see the news of the Miami Marlins outbreak?

Where is this sudden optimistic streak coming from?

Archived