PAC-12 going to conference only for football season

mugtang

5 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

And he was calculating possible deaths among college athletes based on overall death rate as were you.  Wrong.

Are all Floridians college athletes, or perhaps you are confused?

The comment was on the 15k+ new cases reported in Florida today. Why are you equating this to college athletes?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Mano said:

The comment was on the 15k+ new cases reported in Florida today. Why are you equating this to college athletes?

this is what happens when Chuck Woolery is your god

13 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

Totally agree.  The posts being discussed were calculating probable deaths among college athletes.  Nobody was stating other deaths don’t matter, at least I wasn’t.  

No, in fact they were not, and the fucking posts make it obvious, you fat, despicable fuck.

12 hours ago, azgreg said:

I find myself agreeing with kugrdon on this one. I need a shower.

LITERALLY all you have to do is read Scorcho's post, my reply, and then a shower isn't necessary.  Don's smoke-blowing afterward is just another of his thinly-veiled political posts attempting to blame all of this on "the young", rather than his rancid fucking husk of a president and republican party.

9 hours ago, Mano said:

I mean, everyone knows Florida is famous for not having old people...

1 hour ago, Scorcho said:

does this seem weird to anyone else, that leaves Oregon with 4 home games and 6 conference games?

My guess would be if this is true Oregon is going to swap a road game for a home game, and everyone in the league will have 5 road games and 5 home games in the end.

• 2 weeks later...

Given the news of the ACC and SEC going to 10 conference games...I'm starting to feel more positive that a season will be at least be played this year.

Can't wait to see the Pac-12 10 conference game schedule come out.

I was digging that two seasons in 2021 thing too.

Last time CU opened conference play at UO, we had that memorable upset back in 2016 with a freshman QB.  It's too early to say but it seems like CU could be starting another freshman QB for that one.  Maybe history will repeat itself and maybe @glduck is unsure about Larry Scott. 🤣

Too bad CU isn't playing Cal this year...I think a 11 game conference schedule would have been awesome without divisions.  Speaking of divisions, are there going to be one?  I don't see the point since you have five games against your own division and then five games against the other.

Archived