Sign in to follow this  
mugtang

PAC-12 going to conference only for football season

18 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Lol, I hope the playoff committee takes into account the Pac 12 will be far and away the weakest P5 conference if their players miss fall camp. 

Don't look now, but COVID cases are a screaming wildfire throughout the south and places in the midwest.  I've no clue why you think this is a Pac-12 issue.

https://www.si.com/college/indiana/football/indiana-freshman-brady-feeney-seriously-ill-covid-19

"Unfortunately this virus hit my son very hard compared to most of his teammates. Here was a kid in perfect health, great physical condition and due to the virus ended up going to the ER because of breathing issues. After 14 days of hell battling the horrible virus, his school did additional testing on all those that were positive. My son even recieved extra tests because he was one of the worst cases. 

"Now we are dealing with possible heart issues! He is still experiencing additional symptoms and his blood work is indicating additional problems. Bottom line, even if your son’s schools do everything right to protect them, they CAN’T PROTECT THEM!!

• Like 1

As much as I love college football, I don't think they should play until there is a vaccine or the virus is played out. It is extremely unfair to ask these college kids to risk their health for our entertainment.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm prepared for no football season and that has been that way since the spring.  Do I think they should play?  No.  Could money trump all reason? Yes.

Just go play football video games if you want a taste of football this season.  I played NCAA Football 14 for at least six to seven years before Madden NFL 20 was able to replace it because it has the RPO and Madden NFL 21 is going to allow you to play two years of college football for one of 10 teams (USC and UO are the Pac-12 schools in the game as in past seasons).  Even with Madden Mobile, you can still use a Xbox One or PlayStation 4 controller with your phone.  The players move pretty smoothly for a mobile game.

19 hours ago, Mano said:

As much as I love college football, I don't think they should play until there is a vaccine or the virus is played out. It is extremely unfair to ask these college kids to risk their health for our entertainment.

are you not entertained russell crowe GIF

On 8/3/2020 at 8:13 AM, Orange said:

Don't look now, but COVID cases are a screaming wildfire throughout the south and places in the midwest.  I've no clue why you think this is a Pac-12 issue.

Here.  You can really tell the difference in maturity between MWC athletes and Pac 12 athletes.  MWC athletes are men, with reasonable demands.  Pac 12 athletes are boys, with spoiled entitled, insane demands.

Or, and stay with me here, MWC football players are fucking pussies who love taking it up the ass from authority?