Only Big 5 Not to Play Football?

Utefan1211

Another reason the NCAA as a whole should have been a unified front.. And not taken a backseat to the money machine.. Not to get too political in this forum but I think our country's lack of overall leadership on the COVID crisis has left major holes in the system.. Even going as far as TRUMP calling out conferences/teams and athletes for not playing in multiple sports. Obviously we love sports but not at the cost of lives.

It's impossible NOT to get political when 200k people are dead because we have the dumbest motherfucking president in the history of homo sapiens.

Anyone here who votes for him in 2020 honestly deserves to fucking die from COVID.  I truly mean that.  You don't have the morality to share oxygen with the rest of us.

That's because Trump never had any interest in making any kind of difficult decisions regarding the economy vis a vis COVID, so he's putting ALL his eggs in a rush-vaccine basket by fucking election day for crissakes.  Nevermind that (a) the 3rd phase of trials won't even be close to done by then, (b) even if it were, mass-production and supply logistics would be mind-boggling, and most Americans wouldn't have availability for a vaccine for several months and (c) the antibodies don't even last longer than a few months.  With about 1/4th of the American population saying they'll even take the vaccine, it basically means the virus is here to stay.  Probably forever.

2 hours ago, Orange said:

It's impossible NOT to get political when 200k people are dead because we have the dumbest motherfucking president in the history of homo sapiens.

Anyone here who votes for him in 2020 honestly deserves to fucking die from COVID.  I truly mean that.  You don't have the morality to share oxygen with the rest of us.

Further proving what an awful person you are.  I've been lurking on this forum for years and you are the absolute worst.   If you want to go talk politics,  there's a section for that or try another one of the numerous message boards dedicated to it.   You've ruined this message board.  Congrats! Job well done. 

50 minutes ago, Trigg3r said:

Further proving what an awful person you are.  I've been lurking on this forum for years and you are the absolute worst.   If you want to go talk politics,  there's a section for that or try another one of the numerous message boards dedicated to it.   You've ruined this message board.  Congrats! Job well done. 

Okay, papag. 

🤣🤣

Don’t get mad at me. You’re the one voting for a lying murderer. 

18 minutes ago, Orange said:

Okay, papag. 

🤣🤣

Don’t get mad at me. You’re the one voting for a lying murderer. 

I am not voting for Trump even though that's none of your business to begin with.  I'm sure I'm not the only one sick of seeing you inject politics into every conversation on this sports forum.  Not that you'll believe me, but I'm not PapaG.  I'm actually a Utes fan.  

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Sure, just a casual, non-trumpy Utes fan, who chose the word “Trigg3r” for his username.  

k. barack obama applause GIF

Keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better.   Just know that you bringing politics into everything has ruined this message board.   I'm sure you're proud of yourself.

10 hours ago, Trigg3r said:

Keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better.   Just know that you bringing politics into everything has ruined this message board.   I'm sure you're proud of yourself.

If you're papag (and I'm 90% sure you are), then fuck you.  You're banned again.

If you're not, why would I give a fuck what an alleged "newbie" who has allegedly been "lurking" for days says?  First, EVERYONE says that bullshit when they're trying to come in and sound like they're neutral "i'Ve beEn lUrKinG aNd yoU'Re mEaN."  That's a classic sock puppet move.

Second, sports are now canceled because we have a shit president who fucked up a pandemic response.  OF COURSE we inject politics into every discussion.  Our very democracy is at stake, and that affects EVERYTHING, including the sports we can no longer play thanks to horrible leadership causing disease and civic strife.

If you don't like it, take a long walk off a short pier.

Sincerely,

all of us.

On 9/3/2020 at 11:54 AM, Orange said:

Yeah, packing the players in locker rooms is a terrific idea, asshole.

This report has since been proven false and there were massive holes being poked in it as soon as it was released.  I’m a bit surprised you shared it considering how inconclusive and controversial it was. 

instant testing will allow both the big ten and pac 12 to satisfy the requirements of both the university doctors and the state guidelines.  The only issue now at play is to work in tandem with the big ten and put together a schedule that makes sense.  Football players have already been recalled to campus and teams are putting camps together as I type.

34 minutes ago, All Hail said:

This report has since been proven false and there were massive holes being poked in it as soon as it was released.  I’m a bit surprised you shared it considering how inconclusive and controversial it was. 

instant testing will allow both the big ten and pac 12 to satisfy the requirements of both the university doctors and the state guidelines.  The only issue now at play is to work in tandem with the big ten and put together a schedule that makes sense.  Football players have already been recalled to campus and teams are putting camps together as I type.

Whether it's true or not is totally fucking irrelevant.  Anyway, I shared it WEEKS ago.  Can you read date stamps?

The virus is not under control.  Unless we're putting college football players in a bubble a la the NBA (something the NCAA has dismissed as an idea), then continuing with the season right now is lunacy.  I'm a bit surprised you're defending it at all.

Archived