Republicans in big trouble

DenverUte13

I've watched the South Carolina and Arizona Senate debates, last night and Sunday. I was surprised to see how unprepared Graham and McSally were for those debates. Neither was willing to stand by their records, only resorting to deflecting, lying and trying draw false equivalancies between Trump/Pence and Obama/Biden. And McSally resorted to Trump like name calling. 

While a Mark Kelly victory in AZ seemed likely for months, the fact that Jaimie Harrison is now statistically tied with Graham seems like a bad omen for the GOP.

I'm starting to believe there could actually be a massive blue wave that could make all of Trump and the Republicans efforts to delegitimize the elections moot. 

I also believe that if Trump loses, he might immediately resign so that a president Pence could pardon he and his family. 

https://www.270towin.com/2020-senate-election/

I'll have to see SC turn blue to actually believe that a D has the seat.  VA is the only southern state that is a lock for the D while the rest of the SE is red.

AZ is a D lock as far as I see it.  Can't say the same thing about CO right now despite Hickenloper's 7 percentage point lead over Gardner.  Those ethics issues from Hickenloper's time as the governor could come back to bite him even in a state that hates Trump.

NC looks like it will go red due to the D guy's affair with someone in his campaign.

MN could be going red as well.

I'm not sold yet on a blue wave within the Senate due to the SCOTUS vacancy.  The same motivations for voting Trump & GOP Senate into office in 2016 are starting to bubble up again.  My Senate maps show 51-49 up to 54-46 in favor of the GOP.  It could come down to Montana & Iowa  

Big question is if Trump dies this week or next week due to COVID-19, will the GOP voters who have said they will vote for Biden instead of Trump end up voting the GOP guy in?

The House remains blue imo.

I'm curious to see how the VP debate goes tonight.

45 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

https://www.270towin.com/2020-senate-election/

I'll have to see SC turn blue to actually believe that a D has the seat.  VA is the only southern state that is a lock for the D while the rest of the SE is red.

AZ is a D lock as far as I see it.  Can't say the same thing about CO right now despite Hickenloper's 7 percentage point lead over Gardner.  Those ethics issues from Hickenloper's time as the governor could come back to bite him even in a state that hates Trump.

NC looks like it will go red due to the D guy's affair with someone in his campaign.

MN could be going red as well.

I'm not sold yet on a blue wave within the Senate due to the SCOTUS vacancy.  The same motivations for voting Trump & GOP Senate into office in 2016 are starting to bubble up again.  My Senate maps show 51-49 up to 54-46 in favor of the GOP.  It could come down to Montana & Iowa  

Big question is if Trump dies this week or next week due to COVID-19, will the GOP voters who have said they will vote for Biden instead of Trump end up voting the GOP guy in?

The House remains blue imo.

I'm curious to see how the VP debate goes tonight.

Cap Cunningham is up by 4+ points in every poll, even with the supposed racy sexting.

MN is not going red. 

How is Hickenlooper not a lock?

Once again, you don’t know what you’re talking about.   

Archived