Oregon Decriminalizes Hard Drugs

Not going to criticize the decision since CO allows weed but I have to chuckle at that since I love calling UO fans on this site "Quack-heads".

Hope it works out for you guys.

Har har. It’s worked out in every Western European nation that’s done it.  Drug abuse is down, billions in incarceration costs are saved, and people aren’t denied economic opportunity for live purely because of addiction.  

The entire country should do it.  The drug war has been a clear loser for over 20 years. 

2 minutes ago, Orange said:

Har har. It’s worked out in every Western European nation that’s done it.  Drug abuse is down, billions in incarceration costs are saved, and people aren’t denied economic opportunity for live purely because of addiction.  

The entire country should do it.  The drug war has been a clear loser for over 20 years. 

100%.  I am assuming money is being redirected towards getting people help vs. locking them up?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, duckfandan said:

Right.  Everyone I know from out of state seems to think shrooms and cocaine are now free game for everyone to go to town on.

I think they just like the memes.