Pac-12 Week 2

PAC MAN

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, glduck said:

Take away those three consecutive turnover drives, that was pretty dominant. Our second half OL play is stout. Shough rebounded to put together a pretty monster game. 

de Laura is going to be great.

And the refs screwed WSU over, by throwing Pickett out for targeting.

1 hour ago, dtd said:

Beavs got robbed, what a fucking joke. 

I want to be on this wagon, but can't for two reasons: 1. I only listened to the game as I was at work. 2. The bad spot(s), PI call and missed roughing the kicker calls... none of those caused Gebbia to be 45% completion and 85 yards. 

12 minutes ago, RogueDuck said:

You'd think Chip would have found another QB by now? DTR puts up yards, but he just isn't good.

He basically ignored recruiting QBs from California until this year. Our backups are a RS freshmen whose a walkon, a RS Freshman who is 5'11, and a true Freshman. He turned that QB transfer from UW, into a WR/TE

14 hours ago, glduck said:

Take away those three consecutive turnover drives, that was pretty dominant. Our second half OL play is stout. Shough rebounded to put together a pretty monster game. 

de Laura is going to be great.

de Laura could be good but after Leach its tough to see someone so inaccurate. Also tough to see such bad redzone playcalling.  Going for the edge rather than up the gut inside the five.  Slow developing plays there really suck dick.  McIntosh is a much stronger runner than he looks, went up the gut for an easy TD in the second half.  Oregon was much better but with those turnovers we should have been three scores up at halftime.  \_(ツ)_/¯ 

Archived