Game of Thrones/TV thread

MrBug708

On 8/8/2017 at 9:31 AM, MrBug708 said:

Bronn serves the deepest pockets he even told Tyrion that. But I'm guessing his desire to not be consumed by a dragon might tip the scales

That was pretty evident tonight.  Sounds like he's ready to switch or at least run.

Also poor Sam, he's to pissed off to here all the answers given to him, then throws the book to the kid.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, MrBug708 said:

Over/under 3.5 on how many from the suicide squad make it back alive?

Davos had the two best lines of the episode and has been money in all of his scenes.

Truth.

The best line of the whole series, IMO, is "it won't matter whose skeleton sits on the iron throne."

1 hour ago, Scscsc89 said:

... although she's a king's daughter & he's a grandson (born our of wedlock?) so i guess it depends on the monarchy

You are correct. I misspoke slighty. Jon would be the trueborn son of Rhaegar, who is Dany's brother. I cant remember if you are a book reader or not, but there is supposedly another claimant to the Iron throne, but I think his storyline got merged with Jon's at this point.

But it's sort of like the Russian Czar line of succession. Would it really matter who is legally next?

I guess Jon and Dany need to get married and solve that issue

2 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

... although she's a king's daughter & he's a grandson (born our of wedlock?) so i guess it depends on the monarchy

No, Jons parents got married.  And the son of the oldest son has more right to the throne, than the youngest daughter.

Speaking of the books, I haven't read them, but I did see that in the books the Stark mom was found after having her throat cut and brought back, and she's the leader of the men with no banners?  That would have been a pretty cool story line imo, and it would have been fun to see the look on her face when she found out that Jon isn't Ned's son. 

Archived