Logos

PAC MAN

I remember that UA logo on the basketball court whenever I was watching Pac-10 action.  I honestly liked that one.  I think I speak for the majority of Pac-12 fans when I say I miss seeing that Sparky logo. That Cal logo is pretty meh and I think Fox Sports CFB could have chosen a better one.  That "Cal" logo along with a grizzly paw logo is my favorite.  I'd pick that OSU logo over what they have right now.

The Stanford "S" used to be pretty generic until they put the white redwood tree on the "S".  They should stick with that logo for good.  Has the USC logo changed that much over the years?  Like the Sparky logo, I miss that old Oregon duck logo instead of that Oakley logo.  CU's current logo is just an updated version of the old CU logo.

That UW looks like a most wanted poster for Harry the Husky...do they still accept felons?  My high school in Estes Park uses that old WSU logo.  The people who designed my school's logo were WSU fans...no wonder.  Does that "L" in the UCLA logo stand for anything besides "Los"?  I'd take that old school UCLA logo over the Cal one though.  I think the only difference in the Utah logo today from the old one would be the feathers hence an updated logo.

It's a toss up between the Sparky and UO logo for my favorite one in this case.

11 hours ago, EastCoastFan said:

I'm surprised you didn't use the real old CU logo, 'peno.

That was used before I was born (1979) and the Ralphie logo first appeared on CU helmets in 1981 so I pretty much use that Ralphie logo.  When it comes to the Denver Broncos, I simply go with the traditional "D" logo in addition to what is current but I prefer the "D" logo.  It's just me that I don't really use logos before I was born.

12 hours ago, glduck said:

The classic Denver D is awesome.

Also, someone could write an 800 page book on the overall excellence of 90s NBA jerseys and I would read it cover to cover.

ff_2751348alt2_full.jpg&w=600

This might've been my favorite...

Archived