NFL 2021

KUGRDON

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaron Rodgers is still not a Denver Bronco yet.  I'm still not sold on Drew Lock and with all those weapons on offense that are back and healthy, any excuse he had in the past for not succeeding will not fly this year.  He is going to have to get it done this year.  Word is out that he has been putting in the work this offseason but I'll believe it when I see it.

Von Miller is in a contract year so I'm expecting a big season out of him if his heel can let him.

The Broncos ownership saga is nearing its end after the daughters from the late Pat Bowlen's first marriage's lawsuit challenging the trust that is running the franchise was dismissed.  Either Brittany Bowlen will get control of the franchise starting next year or the team will be sold.

I'm having to remind myself that there will be one less preseason game thanks to the move to 17 regular season games.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m coming to LA for the weekend and Chargers / Raiders on MNF.  Looks to be hell of a game.  Hate to say it but nobodies playing better or has as impressive wins as the Raiders.  Carr amazing.  Raiders fans will own SOFI.  The nephew coming with is diehard Raider.  Me, I feel odd rooting for a Duck.  He’s the only hope lol

Raider fans were tremendous.  They influenced the game and nearly ran the Chargers off the field in the 3rd quarter.  No disturbances around me and none anywhere that I noticed.

Herbert was staggered but got hold of himself after the D held the Raiders to a (missed) FG attempt after two consecutive TD drives by the Raiders and 3 and outs by Herbert and the Chargers.  He then took the game by the throat and killed it.  Herbert is the Chargers.  The Chargers are Herbert.

On 10/12/2021 at 10:23 AM, KUGRDON said:

And yet you, misfit and the Georgia Tech guy are easily the ones who used those terms most frequently ( nearly exclusively) on here and without objection from your contemporaries. \_(ツ)_/¯ 

Link to where I mocked athletes kneeling for the anthem or mocked concussion protocols.  Male toxicity is in your bloodstream.  Doesn't mean it's in all of ours.

"I like to tell pretty girls that they're pretty."  - Don.

Fucken old-ass creep.  Brag about more of your tweets, why don't you?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived