Week 1

glduck

On 9/4/2021 at 5:04 PM, glduck said:

I agree with everything that everyone has already said. The defense sucked shit the moment Thibodeaux left, and didn’t recover until late. Thankfully it did, but Fresno wasn’t playing out of their minds or anything. They were just out-playing and out-scheming Oregon.

Brown was hardly inspiring. Couldn’t tell live if our cache of highly recruited receivers just couldn’t get open against Mountain West DB’s or if Brown only looked downfield 3 or 4 times, but it looked like we did Fresno a big favor by only making them defend a little bit of the field at a time.

And when we had a 95 yard wide open catch and run TD on a deep crossing route Brown missed badly from a clean pocket with zero pressure. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/4/2021 at 10:10 PM, utenation said:

Strong statement for UCLA. SEC scalps are always nice. Needed win for the conference.

I haven’t been so excited in a while. FU SEC. LSU bitches were cocky before the game. Now they real quiet. 

Great win. Now for the 2 hour wait to get out of this shitty canyon.  I may be sober by the time we get out. 

Archived