Week 3

HLB

For starters, a great win for Oregon, and a great effort that got away, for Colorado.

My picks for winners in this week's PAC12 games:

Minnesota over Colorado.  Oregon State over Idaho.  USC over Wazzu.  Cal over Sacramento.  Arkansas State over Washington.  SDSU over Utah.  Oregon over Stoney Brook.  Stanford over Vanderbilt.  Arizona over N. Arizona.  BYU over AZ State.  And in the upset of the week - Fresno State over UCLA.

Minnesota beat Miami OH by just five points so a Colorado loss wouldn't be good for confidence going into conference play with @ASU and USC as the first two P12 games.

This game has the feel of a Big Ten game with that 11 AM MT start and I think both teams are going to pound the ball on each other in this one.

On 9/14/2021 at 6:14 PM, Jalapeno said:

Minnesota beat Miami OH by just five points so a Colorado loss wouldn't be good for confidence going into conference play with @ASU and USC as the first two P12 games.

This game has the feel of a Big Ten game with that 11 AM MT start and I think both teams are going to pound the ball on each other in this one.

I think this is going to be a close game.  Colorado deserved to win last week, and Jimbo dodged a bullet.  If Colorado can play with that same intensity, then I think they can win.

Good luck!

Archived