Week 3

Scscsc89

On 9/16/2021 at 3:30 PM, Orange said:

You can subscribe to it on any cable package, just like ESPN or SEC network, dumbass.

1. You have to have money.

2. He would have to ask his parents if they will get the channel for his basement.

3. He wouldn't be able to find the channel even if it was on his parent's package because he would be looking for the "P10 Network".

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/13/2021 at 11:57 AM, Orange said:

Utah walking into a buzzsaw against the Aztecs.  Glad Aztec****** isn't around.

I'm pretty sure Utah is very pissed off this week. Not to mention, I'm sure practice was extra "motivational" from KW.. He said our team got tired and bullied in the second half of the BYU game. That's just not acceptable at Camp Kyle.

The line is -9 for Utah. I think SDSU will play tough but no way we lose this game. 

I am hoping that on the next contract they offer it as a stand alone streaming service. I have Directv, altgough I am tech savy enough to get whatever games I want through other means. I would gladly pay for P12 networks, but not currently an option for me.

On 9/16/2021 at 10:14 PM, Mano said:

Well, except that it is not on Directv

I pay less for internet, Sling w/hallmark package, and three of the other services, than I was paying for DTV. The only channel I need that I dont get is FS1. So many platforms offer P12N and offer much more than DTV does.

On 9/17/2021 at 5:22 PM, MrBug708 said:

I pay less for internet, Sling w/hallmark package, and three of the other services, than I was paying for DTV. The only channel I need that I dont get is FS1. So many platforms offer P12N and offer much more than DTV does.

Due to where I work, I get Directv Ultimate package with NFL Sunday ticket for $10/month, so not switching.

On 9/17/2021 at 8:52 PM, Mano said:

Due to where I work, I get Directv Ultimate package with NFL Sunday ticket for $10/month, so not switching.

Ah, there's the rub. There isn't anything I need more than PAC-12. I don't care about the Sunday Ticket, so DTV has no value to me other than a bloated cable provider. 

On 9/17/2021 at 10:53 PM, MrBug708 said:

Ah, there's the rub. There isn't anything I need more than PAC-12. I don't care about the Sunday Ticket, so DTV has no value to me other than a bloated cable provider. 

Sunday ticket is awesome, the Redzone is amazing. I play in a couple of fantasy leagues, and the Redzone makes it so much more enjoyable.

Hoping the Pac 12 networks become available as a standalone streaming service. With the Pac still owning the entire thing, they still could end up in the best long term position with media rights.

On 9/18/2021 at 3:37 PM, Mano said:

Have the USC players just given up on the season?

The worst thing that can happen to a team is to lose the starting QB during a game. Even if it happens the day before you have SOME time to throw shit together. See: TAMU last week. See: Oregon/TCU Alamo bowl, etc, etc. 

Archived