Week 4

glduck

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oregon fucking suuuuucks. Why is it no matter the talent and no matter the coaching our defense is always a disaster? The offense you can somewhat blame on youth and a TE playing QB, but yikes, every year it's the same with the D. 

Final thoughts:

250 yards in combined penalties in that game.  Refs gotta chill.  Glasses ref ghost hovers over us all, JFC.  

This is the reality of being a beaver fan: I was not confident we would win until the Coletto interception.    

Our offense is one of the best in the nation, and will be all year provided NO ONE gets hurt.  Which means Nolan will probably get hurt and we’ll finish 7-6.  

On 9/25/2021 at 10:09 PM, Mano said:

Well, on the bright side for USC, I don't think fans will need to worry about interim coach doing so well he gets hired.

Yes — and we can ignore people who are still saying that they pulled the trigger on Helton too early.

On 9/21/2021 at 9:00 PM, Chile_Ute said:

Wasn’t serious but Brewer had no investment in Utah IMO.  Plus our line sucks so not surprising he did too.

yeah, we got problems. I'll start with our swiss cheese defense. O line and 5 million fumbles per game. I don't think Utah is going anywhere special this year. I originally said 10 wins, looking more like 7-8. Rising is more mobile than Brewer but not an ace.

Archived