Bounty offered for WSU flags at GameDay

Quack 12

Seattle sports talk host and Husky Honk Dave "Softy" Mahler half-jokingly offered $20 to anyone who pulled down a WSU flag at Saturday's GameDay, and apparently it's got some legs. Another local schlep, Kim Grinolds of dawgman.com, tweeted that WSU should voluntarily not fly their flag on UW's campus out of "respect." I suppose Oregon fans shouldn't wear their gear to the game either? 

Doogs gonna doog.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/10/8/4816040/washington-college-gameday-wazzu-flags-tradition

Seattle sports talk host and Husky Honk Dave "Softy" Mahler half-jokingly offered $20 to anyone who pulled down a WSU flag at Saturday's GameDay, and apparently it's got some legs. Another local schlep, Kim Grinolds of dawgman.com, tweeted that WSU should voluntarily not fly their flag on UW's campus out of "respect." I suppose Oregon fans shouldn't wear their gear to the game either? 

Doogs gonna doog.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/10/8/4816040/washington-college-gameday-wazzu-flags-tradition

Get ready for about 57 flags now.  Dumbasses.

Personally, I think it's a story for the same reason that Sark's accusations against Stanford are a story.

Washington is like a texting driver this week. They're all caught up in these side issues, but they don't realize that they're drifting over the center line and a gigantic green, yellow, black, gray, white and silver truck is bearing down on them at about 80 m.p.h.

I think Ronnie Lott was right on Pac-12 Playbook when tried to tell Neuheisel (Skippy wouldn't let him get a word in edgewise) "I'll bet you a slice of pizza Oregon puts 50 on 'em." 

Not sure Eugene (167,000, 1.5 hrs from Portland) and Pullman (17,000 5 hrs from Seattle) are comparable.

I don't get it.

Anyway, Eastern Washington should be it's own state.  Faggots like Don rule the roost.  Ever been to Spokane?  Hey, kill yourself before you go;, seriously pull a Payne Stewart if you have the chance.

What the fuck do you do in Pullman?  Eugene?

Get fucked for Christ's sakes. 

If a Georgia Tech homer speaks, does anyone listen?

I live in Phoenix, dipshit. What in the hell kind of a point are you trying to make about Eugene, and Pullman? That there's not much to do in the Northwest? Uhm, ok?! I dont think you'll get much argument out of that. What's next, you want to try to tell us Water is wet, and you're still single, getting drunk at 3:30 on a Wednesday? Tell us something we dont already know, pencildick.

I don't get it.

Anyway, Eastern Washington should be it's own state.  Faggots like Don rule the roost.  Ever been to Spokane?  Hey, kill yourself before you go;, seriously pull a Payne Stewart if you have the chance.

There aren't a lot of "faggots" in Eastern Washington.  However, there are a fair amount in Seattle if that is something that does indeed interest you. 

I don't get it.

I'll support this.  Stopped by there on the way back from camping in Montana and it sucked out part of my soul that will never return.  Holy shit that place sucks.

Archived