MrBug708

Random Thoughts That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Go Here

652 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Mano said:

Great system until you forget the email password.

my favorite quarterback's last name and number.  That guy played so long ago nobody will guess.  If I forget that, I will be at the point where I should not be messing with anything that requires a password.

LukeFalk360-456-7890?

Have you guys been seeing each other long?

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

Define oblivious:

The video is obviously sped up.  Not saying it wasn't dangerous, but it looks a helluva lot more like a near-miss than it was in real time.

Don quoting Carl Sagan.  What's next, Bruin putting his shoes on the correct feet?

1 person likes this

On 8/11/2017 at 4:32 AM, KUGRDON said:

I like the quote, but don't think it is fair of Sagan to classify Beavis and Butthead as dumb entertainment. Dumb and Dumber, maybe (except it's hilarious). Beavis and Butthead are satire, along with the other works from Mike Judge, Idiocracy, Office Space, and King of the Hill. I think Sagan just used a cartoon that has a dumb sounding title, unfortunately. 

2 people like this

I bought one of those "rocks" that you hide your house keys in.  I thought I brilliantly hid it in a rock garden nestled against the base of my townhouse and then with other rocks inside a decorative construction block out of view.  My Dachshund/Chihuahua mix keeps finding it and bringing it into the house.  If I hide it well enough that he can't find it, what hope do I have of finding it?

Heard on Seattle ESPN:  it's amazing how many back up quarterbacks the state of Oregon has put in the NFL.  Might have been Brock Huard if he's on the morning show.

Fuck this eclipse bullshit.  I can't buy a gallon of milk at the store without blocking out 45 minutes.  Go the fuck home, people.

On 8/15/2017 at 2:45 PM, Orange said:

Fuck this eclipse bullshit.  I can't buy a gallon of milk at the store without blocking out 45 minutes.  Go the fuck home, people.

I haven't noticed any increase in people here around the Salem area, yet. Word is they're expecting over a million visitors to the valley between now and Monday. 

I have a bet with several people around the plant that we will have less than 75% of our swing shift employees on Monday. If we have half I'll be surprised. 

I have to drive to fucking Elmira from Bend (three hours), and then down to Medford (three hours) Friday, and do it all again on Sunday or Monday.

I wish I had a fucking RV.

1 hour ago, Orange said:

I have to drive to fucking Elmira from Bend (three hours), and then down to Medford (three hours) Friday, and do it all again on Sunday or Monday.

I wish I had a fucking RV.

May be bad with the eclipse crowd out on the roads.

2 hours ago, Mano said:

May be bad with the eclipse crowd out on the roads.

I had no knowledge of this traffic phenomenon even though it's just down the road.   I remember experiencing a total eclipse in the late 70s in northern Idaho. Kind of cool how the animals and birds react. Humans less so.