It's that time of the year...

PAC MAN

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Schools bending over this badly for corporate sponsorship saddens me and its so fucking lame.  Yay, Cal and Under armor, yay new era, yay best friends forever.  So dumb.  And get your corporate logo off that fucking bridge.  Is nothing sacred? 

7 minutes ago, All Hail said:

Schools bending over this badly for corporate sponsorship saddens me and its so fucking lame.  Yay, Cal and Under armor, yay new era, yay best friends forever.  So dumb.  And get your corporate logo off that fucking bridge.  Is nothing sacred? 

How long before sponsors can slap ads on the college uniforms?  NBA is going ahead with that next season.

i'm shocked the ncaa hasn't already gone there. i'm pretty sure mark emmert was fully erect while reading the forbes article about eric trump stealing millions from cancer kids.

it is kind of weird how certain pro leagues won't allow you to honor a former teammate or something by wearing discolored shoelaces, but suddenly the sanctity of the uniform isn't really that big of a deal when Gatorade wants to pay you to put a large block 'G' somewhere prominent. 

Archived