Pac 12 Pitcher of the Year Heimlich Is a Felon Registered Sex Offender

PapaG

1 minute ago, PapaG said:

So you don't understand it.  You could have just said so and not included the lie about my thoughts on him being around children.  That would be nice.

What did I lie about? Please explain. Clearly he's a disgusting piece of shit and should never be allowed Near children ever again. Saying that and then freely admitting that he should have the right to go to college does not square. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PapaG said:

His being homeschooled and the 7th of 8 kids is completely irrelevant without you adding your subjective thoughts on what that could mean.  You're not very intelligent.

Based on all of your prior statements, it's not surprising at all to me that you don't think the childhood background of a child who commits abuse is irrelevant. There's a lot you don't understand.   Luckily, the experts on this kind of thing are better informed than you.  

1 minute ago, Orange said:

What did I lie about? Please explain. Clearly he's a disgusting piece of shit and should never be allowed Near children ever again. Saying that and then freely admitting that he should have the right to go to college does not square. 

What does going to college have to do with being around children?  If it's illegal for registered sex offenders to go to OSU, which it's not, then I'd be against it.  Plus, if he's a huge risk as a recidivist, which doesn't seem the case, there are online course all the way through graduation that can be taken.

I don't understand your strawman.  

19 minutes ago, Orange said:

Based on all of your prior statements, it's not surprising at all to me that you don't think the childhood background of a child who commits abuse is irrelevant. There's a lot you don't understand.   Luckily, the experts on this kind of thing are better informed than you.  

I never said his entire background wasn't relevant to him being a molester.  However, speculating about it without knowing facts accomplishes nothing.  You specifically targeted one aspect of his upbringing, and then offered nothing but your biased, negative opinion on that part of his upbringing.

Maybe a Little League baseball coach abused him?  A priest?  Maybe nobody?  Who fucking knows?  There are zero allegations about any abuse from any part of his upbringing, so him being homeschooled or the 7th of 8 kids is irrelevant to the facts in this thread.

1 hour ago, PapaG said:

I never said his entire background wasn't relevant to him being a molester.  However, speculating about it without knowing facts accomplishes nothing.  You specifically targeted one aspect of his upbringing, and then offered nothing but your biased, negative opinion on that part of his upbringing.

Maybe a Little League baseball coach abused him?  A priest?  Maybe nobody?  Who fucking knows?  There are zero allegations about any abuse from any part of his upbringing, so him being homeschooled or the 7th of 8 kids is irrelevant to the facts in this thread.

Yet the Oregonian story you cited included those facts.  

1 hour ago, PapaG said:

Why is it lame?  If I say I wouldn't want him on the team, you'd say I'm lying.  If I say he should be in the team, I'm a hypocrite.

It's a stupid and irrelevant question.

It's lame because you're not willing to state your position because of the way it will be received.

Yet you have no problem attacking another school and its fan base.

Thats the definition of chicken-shit.

1 minute ago, Scscsc89 said:

It's lame because you're not willing to state your position because of the way it will be received.

Yet you have no problem attacking another school and it's fan base.

Thats the definition of chicken-shit.

Well yeah, I'm talking about reality while you're fucking the shit out of chickens.  

If you want to play in Imagination World, find someone else.

1 hour ago, PapaG said:

What does going to college have to do with being around children?  If it's illegal for registered sex offenders to go to OSU, which it's not, then I'd be against it.  Plus, if he's a huge risk as a recidivist, which doesn't seem the case, there are online course all the way through graduation that can be taken.

I don't understand your strawman.  

You lecture me for making assumptions about his background that may not be true, yet you are fully prepared to call him a "disgusting piece of shit" for something that he did at age 15.  

Then you also claim that I am cheering for our star pitcher right after I just posted that he should be kicked off the team. And you talk to me about strawmen? 

Are you fucking retarded?

Well yeah, I'm talking about reality while you're fucking the shit out of chickens.  

If you want to play in Imagination World, find someone else.

Jesus fucking Christ you're a stupid asshole.  What does this even mean?

Just now, Scscsc89 said:

At the very least, you could acknowledge it's a complex situation for all involved.  But no, you'd rather pronounce judgement & moral superiority.

Precisely. Being blunt and dumb is in fashion for guys like him.  Sadly, it's in fashion for this country right now.   

4 minutes ago, Orange said:

You lecture me for making assumptions about his background that may not be true, yet you are fully prepared to call him a "disgusting piece of shit" for something that he did at age 15.  

Then you also claim that I am cheering for our star pitcher right after I just posted that he should be kicked off the team. And you talk to me about strawmen? 

Are you fucking retarded?

Things he did from the ages 13 to 15

...but you're not defending him at all.  At least his attorney got paid for it. You're doing it for free.

2 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

At the very least, you could acknowledge it's a complex situation for all involved.  But no, you'd rather pronounce judgement & moral superiority.

I've acknowledged it's a complex situation.  Can you read my posts? 

Meanwhile you're asking me simplistic dumbass questions that have zero bearing on anything other than you wanting to attack me.

"You specifically targeted one aspect of his upbringing, and then offered nothing but your biased, negative opinion on that part of his upbringing."

This from the guy who concluded based on his conviction that he is a "disgusting piece of shit".  

Haha wow

I've acknowledged it's a complex situation.  Can you read my posts? 

Meanwhile you're asking me simplistic dumbass questions that have zero bearing on anything other than you wanting to attack me.

Liar.  You called him a "disgusting piece of shit" and then you summarily judged all beaver fans for having cheered for him in the past.  

If you had any dignity, you'd leave the thread and never return.   

I willingly admit I think he's a piece of shit.  Who cares?  

Beavs78, you're nonstop attacking me and obviously think I'm a piece of shit, and I've never even been arrested, let alone molest children.  Yet it's bad for me to think a child molester is a piece of shit?  You have some fucked up priorities.

4 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Things he did from the ages 13 to 15

...but you're not defending him at all.  At least his attorney got paid for it. You're doing it for free.

Please quote the relevant verbiage where I defended his actions.  Asshole.  

1 minute ago, Orange said:

Liar.  You called him a "disgusting piece of shit" and then you summarily judged all beaver fans for having cheered for him in the past.  

If you had any dignity, you'd leave the thread and never return.   

I never judged them for cheering him the past, liar.  I said cheer him tonight. If you're going to attack me, at least don't lie about what I posted.

Archived