Pac 12 Pitcher of the Year Heimlich Is a Felon Registered Sex Offender

PapaG

Beavs78, that's quite a leap to ponder this child molester's parents as more likely to have abused him simply because he was homeschooled.  Seems like bigotry to me based solely on your feeling on homeschooling, and you provided zero facts.

If you Beaver fans want to cheer for a guy who repeatedly abused a preschooler sexually over a two year period solely because he will help you win a CWS title, I'm certainly not one to stop you, but it is not a good look for any of you, or the university.  Especially considering the rape issues that started under Mike Riley at OSU when the accusations of Brenda Tracy were completely ignored at every level of the university.  

The Wall of Silence surrounding the program tells me they are hiding things now and getting their stories straight, and we all know how well that works out off programs in the long run.  Lawyering up tells me they have something to hide. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Orange said:

This isn't a popular position to take, but the sex-offender registry sentencing is CONSTANTLY abused in the justice system.  There is some merit to the opinion that offenders themselves are harmed far more than victims in many cases.  Guys who have emotional issues will flash a woman in a park and end up, for life, being threatened, assaulted, and often thrown in jail where they are raped, even if they themselves raped no one.  

Yes, those poor sex offenders.  Any concern for Heimlich's victim, Beavs78?  I maybe missed it.  I did see you hypothesize, with zero supporting evidence, that your pitcher may have been a victim of child abuse.

Our tribal society really does bring out the worst in people.

2 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Beavs78, that's quite a leap to ponder this child molester's parents as more likely to have abused him simply because he was homeschooled.  Seems like bigotry to me based solely on your feeling on homeschooling, and you provided zero facts.

If you Beaver fans want to cheer for a guy who repeatedly abused a preschooler over a two year period solely because he will help you win a CWS title, I'm certainly not one to stop you, but it is not a good look for any of you, or the university.  Especially considering the rape issues that started under Mike Riley at OSU when the accusations of Brenda Tracy were completely ignored at every level of the university.  

The Wall of Silence surrounding the program tells me they are hiding things now and getting their stories straight, and we all know how well that works out off programs in the long run.  Lawyering up tells me they have something to hide. 

I never said he was more likely to have been abused by his parents.  I never said he was likely abused "simply because he was homeschooled".  He committed an act of abuse, which puts him in a category of people who are more likely to have been abused than not.  The fact he was the 7th of 8 children suggests to me he could've been lost in the shuffle of a big household, and his emotional issues went unaddressed.  Yes, I do believe there are causation elements as concerns religion and abuse, as the catholic priest scandals have proven. That's not bigotry, that's statistical correlation.  Hell, the bible itself condone sexual abuse of children, and all-out rape, repeatedly.  Sorry, but I won't accept anyone calling me a "bigot" simply because I recognize that simple fact.  Religious indoctrination, IMO, is its own form of child abuse.

And please point to where I said I want to cheer for a child molester.  My post explicitly called for kicking him off the team (even though he's done nothing to break the team, NCAA, or university rules).

Troll elsewhere, asshole.

9 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Yes, those poor sex offenders.  Any concern for Heimlich's victim, Beavs78?  I maybe missed it.  I did see you hypothesize, with zero supporting evidence, that your pitcher may have been a victim of child abuse.

Our tribal society really does bring out the worst in people.

Fuck you.  Either read my whole post, or don't respond.  At no point did I express lack of concern for the victim.  You clearly read this story and then started drooling at the opportunity to kick a beaver fan online.  What a fucking child you are.

Any trained therapist, criminologist, or psychiatrist will tell you that one of the greatest risks of abusing a child is that the child him/herself will grow up to be an abuser.  Until that fact is recognized and dealt with from a medical standpoint, all we'll have is pompous assholes like you issuing self-satisfying, sanctimonious statements like this, and ignoring any possible solutions to the problem.  Isolating, ostracizing, and demonizing every single person who commits a sex crime won't reduce sex crimes.  Evolve, douchebag.

1 minute ago, Scscsc89 said:

Papa -- if the player is not in violation with law enforcement, what do you suggest the university/team do?

They can do whatever they want to do.  It's not my school.  I personally wouldn't cheer for someone who repeatedly sexually assaulted a child, and apparently doesn't think about it enough to even keep his legal status updated.   If Beavs78 and other Oregon State fans want to ignore the horrific crime(s) and use the "he paid his debt to society" justification, I'll think lesser of them, but it's their right.  If Oregon State baseball wants to have registered child molesters on their team, I say go for it.  I don't see how it helps them do anything other than win games, though, and even that's going to be controversial, especially if they get out of their bubble in Corvallis and go to Omaha next week.  That will be a zoo.  Go Vandy!  I don't think the girl Heimlich repeatedly abused deserves to have her abuser be lauded and feted, but I also feel for what will happen as her moleststion becomes a national story, she lives in a small town, and she's only 11 years old.

11 minutes ago, Orange said:

Fuck you.  Either read my whole post, or don't respond.  At no point did I express lack of concern for the victim.  You clearly read this story and then started drooling at the opportunity to kick a beaver fan online.  What a fucking child you are.

Any trained therapist, criminologist, or psychiatrist will tell you that one of the greatest risks of abusing a child is that the child him/herself will grow up to be an abuser.  Until that fact is recognized and dealt with from a medical standpoint, all we'll have is pompous assholes like you issuing self-satisfying, sanctimonious statements like this, and ignoring any possible solutions to the problem.  Isolating, ostracizing, and demonizing every single person who commits a sex crime won't reduce sex crimes.  Evolve, douchebag.

I quoted the whole post.  This thread is about a teenager who repeatedly sexually assaulted a girl starting when she was 4 years-old, not some idiot hanging brain in a public park.  Your star pitcher repeatedly sexually assaulted a girl starting when she was 4 years old.  If you want to applaud him because he throws a mean pitch, go for it, but don't get all emotional on me for pointing out what you're actually posting, and don't blame me because you know at some level how disgusting it is that you will be cheering for him tonight.

I thought maybe you'd have grown up over the years.  Guess not.  Get back to calling me names, Beavs78.  That's always been your wheelhouse.

3 minutes ago, PapaG said:

I quoted the whole post.  This thread is about a teenager who repeatedly sexually assaulted a girl starting when she was 4 years-old, not some idiot hanging brain in a public park.  Your star pitcher repeatedly sexually assaulted a girl starting when she was 4 years old.  If you want to applaud him because he throws a mean pitch, go for it, but don't get all emotional on me for pointing out what you're actually posting.

I thought maybe you'd have grown up over the years.  Guess not.

No, you did not quote my lengthy post in which I said he should be kicked off the team.

As to the bold, likewise, except you're what, 60?  You're a pathetic piece of shit, and you're looking like an ass right now.

7 minutes ago, PapaG said:

They can do whatever they want to do.  It's not my school.  I personally wouldn't cheer for someone who repeatedly sexually assaulted a child, and apparently doesn't think about it enough to even keep his legal status updated.   If Beavs78 and other Oregon State fans want to ignore the horrific crime(s) and use the "he paid his debt to society" justification, I'll think lesser of them, but it's their right.  If Oregon State baseball wants to have registered child molesters on their team, I say go for it.  I don't see how it helps them do anything other than win games, though, and even that's going to be controversial, especially if they get out of their bubble in Corvallis and go to Omaha next week.  That will be a zoo.  Go Vandy!  I don't think the girl Heimlich repeatedly abused deserves to have her abuser be lauded and feted, but I also feel for what will happen as her moleststion becomes a national story, she lives in a small town, and she's only 11 years old.

LMAO, let it all out, sweetie.  Keep throwing up the strawman that all Beaver fans (who just learned about this story 24 hours ago) are knowingly defending and cheering for a sex offender.  

And you talk about tribalism"?  Wow.  You're nothing but a fanboy c*nt.

1 minute ago, Orange said:

Likewise, except you're what, 60?  You're a pathetic piece of shit, and you're looking like an ass right now.

I'm looking like an ass for pointing out that you'll be applauding a child molester tonight solely because he can pitch a baseball.  OK then.

Now call me more names, Beavs78.  

1 minute ago, PapaG said:

I'm looking like an ass for pointing out that you'll be applauding a child molester tonight solely because he can pitch a baseball.  OK then.

Now call me more names, Beavs78.  

You're a sanctimonious, ignorant old fuck.  Yes, I'll keep calling you names as you continue to lie about what's right the fuck in front of you.  

Fuck off, asshole.  

2 minutes ago, Orange said:

LMAO, let it all out, sweetie.  Keep throwing up the strawman that all Beaver fans (who just learned about this story 24 hours ago) are knowingly defending and cheering for a sex offender.  

And you talk about tribalism"?  Wow.  You're nothing but a fanboy c*nt.

You must not have listened to Isaac and Suke last night here in Portland.  I could not think any less of a can see after the calls and texts from Beaver fans they aired and were resent last night.

The only reason you're defending this child molester is because he helps Oregon State win baseball games.  Period.  See, tribalism.  I think he's a disgusting piece of shit, and the Wall of Silence out of Corvallis is quite telling.  But hey, Omaha!

6 minutes ago, PapaG said:

You must not have listened to Isaac and Suke last night here in Portland.  I could not think any less of a can see after the calls and texts from Beaver fans they aired and were resent last night.

The only reason you're defending this child molester is because he helps Oregon State win baseball games.  Period.  See, tribalism.  I think he's a disgusting piece of shit, and the Wall of Silence out of Corvallis is quite telling.  But hey, Omaha!

No, I didn't listen to Isaac and Suke and I don't give a shit about calls and "texts" from Beaver fans.  

For at least the 4th time, I didn't defend Heimlich, I wrote a lengthy post about the situation, which unfortunately contained too much nuance for you.  Sorry I didn't bang the table and mindlessly call him a disgusting piece of shit in an effort to satisfy some emotional bloodlust.  Sorry I didn't order my steak rare, praise jesus, and say "fuck that guy", to your liking.

I think issues like this deserve careful thought and reasoned analysis.  

Clearly you're not capable of that.

Wall of silence?  LOL!  

8 minutes ago, Orange said:

You're a sanctimonious, ignorant old fuck.  Yes, I'll keep calling you names as you continue to lie about what's right the fuck in front of you.  

Fuck off, asshole.  

You're not going to cheer for him, then?  Last I heard he's still pitching.  

Sanctimonious?  Sure, I'll own that label on this topic.  I have no use for child molesters and feel they are beneath me morally and culturally.  As a dad to young daughters,  I find them especially disgusting.  You seem to have a different view on them.  That's your right, and I'll take that, read your views in this thread where you unnecessarily smeared homeschooled kids (my kids go to public school,fwiw), and see where you're coming from in this thread.  

Go team!  Omaha!  49-4!  That's what I see.  Call me more names, Beavs78.

1 minute ago, PapaG said:

You're not going to cheer for him, then?  Last I heard he's still pitching.  

Sanctimonious?  Sure, I'll own that label on this topic.  I have no use for child molesters and feel they are beneath me morally and culturally.  As a dad to young daughters, I accept I find them especially disgusting.  You seem to have a different view on them.  That's your right, and I'll take that, read your views in this thread where you unnecessarily smeared homeschooled kids (my kids go to public school,fwiw), and see where you're coming from in this thread.  

Go team!  Omaha!  49-4!  That's what I see.  Call me more names, Beavs78.

Naturally you think "sanctimonious" is a compliment.  You don't know what the word means.

Oh you have daughters?  Well clearly that gives you more insight.  NONE of us thought child molestation was bad, because none of us have kids, right?  

Again, fuck you asshole.  My child is 5.  Fucking kill yourself.

1 minute ago, Scscsc89 said:

OK -- but say it was your school.

He'll say "burn him at the stake!" because it's not "his school."

LOL @ "his school".  I doubt papa even went to college, much less UO.  

I think issues like this deserve careful thought and reasoned analysis.  

On the other hand, I have zero problem thinking Heimlich is a piece of shit who ruined a girl's life, and only has people like you portrayinghim as a victim of his upbringing solely because he wins games as a pitcher.  Don't be mad at me because your university has a convicted child molester on its team.  You're not going to change my mind on how I and thousands of other people feel about that fact, and each minute that goes by without OSU addressing it directly is further damaging to the school.

Just now, PapaG said:

On the other hand, I have zero problem thinking Heimlich is a piece of shit who ruined a girl's life, and only has people like you portrayinghim as a victim of his upbringing solely because he wins games as a pitcher.  Don't be mad at me because your university has a convicted child molester on its team.  You're not going to change my mind on how I and thousands of other people feel about that fact, and each minute that goes by without OSU addressing it directly is further damaging to the school.

Do you need me to actually fucking quote where I directly stated he should be benched, at minimum?

Dude, how do you make it through daily life with your perpetual, caveman, knee-jerk outrage constantly in hair-trigger readiness?

I know, let's kick Heimlich out of school, cover him in fire ants, give rival Pac-12 fans a chance to rape him while he is forced to hold a naked yoga pose, and then put him to death by suffocation.

If you don't agree with that, then you don't have daughters, and you think child molesting is hunky-dory.  Got it, guys?

Archived