Pac 12 Pitcher of the Year Heimlich Is a Felon Registered Sex Offender

PapaG

4 minutes ago, Orange said:

Naturally you think "sanctimonious" is a compliment.  You don't know what the word means.

Oh you have daughters?  Well clearly that gives you more insight.  NONE of us thought child molestation was bad, because none of us have kids, right?  

Again, fuck you asshole.  My child is 5.  Fucking kill yourself.

You're very emotional at this stunning and disgusting turn for what was a historic baseball season. I was going to root for the Beavs like I did 2005-2007, but now I'd like some answers, and if Heimlich pitches tonight without OSU addressing this PR disaster, your inspiring national story of two days ago becomes a nightmare in Omaha.

So, take out your anger on me.  I'm fine with it.  It's been your act for years.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, let's kick Heimlich out of school, cover him in fire ants, give rival Pac-12 fans a chance to rape him while he is forced to hold a naked yoga pose, and then put him to death by suffocation.

If you don't agree with that, then you don't have daughters, and you think child molesting is hunky-dory.  Got it, guys?

I have no issue with him going to college at all.  I view athletics as a privilege, though.  The best pitcher on the best team in college baseball turns out to be a convicted child molester.  If that's the image OS wants for their school, and a person Beaver fans want to applaud, as I said before, go for it.  

6 minutes ago, PapaG said:

It's not, so any way I answer doesn't matter.

Come on.  That has to be the lamest answer ever.   You obviously feel strongly about this ... yet, you're not willing to provide an opinion?

4 minutes ago, PapaG said:

I have no issue with him going to college at all.  

Really?  

Then you must love child molesters.  How can you hold this opinion and live with yourself?  I, for one, have a 5-year-old son and think he's a disgusting piece of shit who deserves death by stoning.

10 minutes ago, Orange said:

He'll say "burn him at the stake!" because it's not "his school."

LOL @ "his school".  I doubt papa even went to college, much less UO.  

You're wrong on all counts, and I don't want him "burned at the stake," nor have I posted anything even close to it.

I do find it troubling that you're so angry at me while you're passively sticking up for a child molester, but again, tribalism.  That's our county these days.

8 minutes ago, PapaG said:

You're very emotional at this stunning and disgusting turn for what was a historic baseball season. I was going to root for the Beavs like I did 2005-2007, but now I'd like some answers, and if Heimlich pitches tonight without OSU addressing this PR disaster, your inspiring national story of two days ago becomes a nightmare in Omaha.

So, take out your anger on me.  I'm fine with it.  It's been your act for years.

Yeah, funny how someone gets angry when you falsely accuse them of defending child molestation.  Can't imagine why that could happen.

Maybe my "act" is unique to you because you're a fucking asshole?  And always have been?

Just now, Orange said:

Really?  

Then you must love child molesters.  How can you hold this opinion and live with yourself?  I, for one, have a 5-year-old son and think he's a disgusting piece of shit who deserves death by stoning.

I see you jumped into the front seat of the clown car.  Is then when the show starts?

Just now, PapaG said:

You're wrong on all counts, and I don't want him "burned at the stake," nor have I posted anything even close to it.

I do find it troubling that you're so angry at me while you're passively sticking up for a child molester, but again, tribalism.  That's our county these days.

Again, fuck you.  I neither "passively" nor actively stuck up for him.  I addressed the facts.  That's what adults do.

Sanctimonious shitheads with 80 IQs just react impulsively without regard for facts.

Just now, Orange said:

Yeah, funny how someone gets angry when you falsely accuse them of defending child molestation.  Can't imagine why that could happen.

Maybe my "act" is unique to you because you're a fucking asshole?  And always have been?

My view is that you're passively defending Heimlich and may not even realize it.

The speculative smear on his upbringing as an excuse for his actions in your initial post was the tell.  I may have misinterpreted that part, and I apologize.  I've read your posts enough over the years to know that you're a very emotional, yet solid, person.  It's hard to discuss this rationally because it was so inexpected and out of nowhere, and frankly I've never seen anything like it with the child molesting part.

1 minute ago, PapaG said:

My view is that you're passively defending Heimlich and may not even realize it.

The speculative smear on his upbringing as an excuse for his actions in your initial post was the tell.  I may have misinterpreted that part, and I apologize.  I've read your posts enough over the years to know that you're a very emotional, yet solid, person.  It's hard to discuss this rationally because it was so inexpected and out of nowhere, and frankly I've never seen anything like it with the child molesting part.

Fuck your apology, and fuck you. From the word GO you were on attack mode, seeking out Beaver fans to smear with the child molestation accusations.  You're an unthinking asshole.

And here's proof of your blind hypocrisy: You're on recording having no problem with this "disgusting piece of shit" getting a college education (presumably at OSU, or anywhere), but you just have a problem with him pitching (and pitching well) for the rival program.  And you accuse ME of tribalism?  You don't care about the safety of children from child molesters.  You care about Oregon State benefiting in any way from a child molester.

Sell your false honor elsewhere, shithead.

11 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

Come on.  That has to be the lamest answer ever.   You obviously feel strongly about this ... yet, you're not willing to provide an opinion?

Why is it lame?  If I say I wouldn't want him on the team, you'd say I'm lying.  If I say he should be in the team, I'm a hypocrite.

It's a stupid and irrelevant question.  Congrats.

Just now, PapaG said:

Why is it lame?  If I say I wouldn't want him on the team, you'd say I'm lying.  If I say he should be in the team, I'm a hypocrite.

It's a stupid and irrelevant question.  Congrats.

What's stupid is every single one of your posts on this topic.  You should be ashamed.  What little respect I had for you in the past is now completely extinguished.

nother interesting bit about him that I think is relevant is that he was the 7th of 8 children, and was homeschooled.  This sets off alarm bells for me.  Homeschooled kids are usually from fundamentalist religious households, and we all know how that situation seems to breed sex offenders and just plain odd behavior.  I wouldn't be surprised if Luke himself had been molested.

Beavs78 said he is bringing "facts."  What is factual about this speculation and stereotyping from his initial post.

Just now, Orange said:

What's stupid is every single one of your posts on this topic.  You should be ashamed.  What little respect I had for you in the past is now completely extinguished.

Oh no, how will I survive?  My IQ of 80 needs time to process your post, though.

At first glance, it appears you're very upset.  Maybe I'm wrong.  We dummies take a little longer to comprehend such complex thought.

Fuck your apology, and fuck you. From the word GO you were on attack mode, seeking out Beaver fans to smear with the child molestation accusations.  You're an unthinking asshole.

And here's proof of your blind hypocrisy: You're on recording having no problem with this "disgusting piece of shit" getting a college education (presumably at OSU, or anywhere), but you just have a problem with him pitching (and pitching well) for the rival program.  And you accuse ME of tribalism?  You don't care about the safety of children from child molesters.  You care about Oregon State benefiting in any way from a child molester.

Sell your false honor elsewhere, shithead.

I already explained my views on the difference between a student and a student-athlete.  If you don't want to accept it, or aren't smart enough to understand it, that's on you.

4 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Beavs78 said he is bringing "facts."  What is factual about this speculation and stereotyping from his initial post.

It is a fact that he was homeschooled and it is a fact that he was the seventh of eight children.    I made no effort to posture anything else I said as anything but my own speculation.    Your reading comprehension is pathetic.   

Just now, PapaG said:

I already explained my views on the difference between a student and a student-athlete.  If you don't want to accept it, or aren't smart enough to understand it, that's on you.

I know you already explained it. And that's how I determined you're a hypocrite.   Your outrage is wholly connected to the fact that he is a star athlete for a rival program. You don't care about anything that may or may not put him in contact with children.   We've established this. 

6 minutes ago, Orange said:

It is a fact that he was homeschooled and it is a fact that he was the seventh of eight children.    I made no effort to posture anything else I said as anything but my own speculation.    Your reading comprehension is pathetic.   

His being homeschooled and the 7th of 8 kids is completely irrelevant without you adding your subjective thoughts on what that could mean.  You're not very intelligent.

7 minutes ago, Orange said:

I know you already explained it. And that's how I determined you're a hypocrite.   Your outrage is wholly connected to the fact that he is a star athlete for a rival program. You don't care about anything that may or may not put him in contact with children.   We've established this. 

So you don't understand it.  You could have just said so and not included the lie about my thoughts on him being around children.  That would be nice.

Archived