Best Breakfast Cereal

Scscsc89

I'm having a disappointing bowl of shredded mini wheats right now. Delicious, yes. But disappointing because I didn't stop pouring soon enough and got shredded wheat cereal dust, which is the worst of the cereal dusts, by far. In a cereal dust you want it to be a flavor enhancer, milk changer and generally you look forward to it! Like Apple Jacks dust; the little red crystals Frosted Flakes dust. Shredded wheat dust tastes and looks like the contents of a dust pan. 

Cap'n Crunch is the original mouth-ripping, gum-tearing goodness. All the sugary cereals are terrible anymore. They taste like cardboard.

Life cereal turns to mush too quickly.

Original Shredded Wheat (the big ones) lightly buttered, topped with sugar, and run under the broiler until the butter bubbles, then placed in a bowl of hot milk. Absolutely the best breakfast ever!

I probably haven't had it 20 years, though. Anymore, all we eat is flax/pumpkin seed granola shit with fresh fruit and plain yogurt.  

Eat all the Cap'n Crunch, choco berries, Lucky charm, honey nut, sugary sweet mouth ripping cereal you can while you can. Right now I am "enjoying" A bowl of bran buds so I can shit in the morning and keep my blood sugar from spiking at dawn. The concessions we must make to age and health are oppressive. Enjoy your freedom while you can.

2 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

Eat all the Cap'n Crunch, choco berries, Lucky charm, honey nut, sugary sweet mouth ripping cereal you can while you can. Right now I am "enjoying" A bowl of bran buds so I can shit in the morning and keep my blood sugar from spiking at dawn. The concessions we must make to age and health are oppressive. Enjoy your freedom while you can.

I had to eat corn flakes growing up and if I was lucky, we had granola to put on it. If I ever got a name brand cereal, it was Crispix

8 hours ago, MrBug708 said:

I had to eat corn flakes growing up and if I was lucky, we had granola to put on it. If I ever got a name brand cereal, it was Crispix

You went there?   I would've done cart wheels for corn flakes. I had to eat oatmeal with powdered milk.  No berries, no granola, no sugar.  If I could get away with it I would eat it raw because it tasted better and I hated cooking it anyway.

8 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

You went there?   I would've done cart wheels for corn flakes. I had to eat oatmeal with powdered milk.  No berries, no granola, no sugar.  If I could get away with it I would eat it raw because it tasted better and I hated cooking it anyway.

Yeah, but that was before they invented grocery stores.

Archived