Orange

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4/30/2021 at 5:28 PM, Orange said:

The only death ever recorded that's connected to cannabis.

How many traffic accidents have cause people to lose their lives, because a driver was under the influence of cannabis?

And how may cannabis users have moved on to stronger drugs that have led to deaths?  I know of two people in my personal life who smoked weed for years, and then tried a stronger drug, got hooked and died as a result of that drug.

On 12/25/2021 at 6:10 AM, HLB said:

How many traffic accidents have cause people to lose their lives, because a driver was under the influence of cannabis?

Practically zero compared to alcohol-related crashes.  Alcohol is, bar none, the most dangerous drug in America, but it's legal because white people pioneered its manufacture. 

On 12/25/2021 at 6:10 AM, HLB said:

And how may cannabis users have moved on to stronger drugs that have led to deaths?  I know of two people in my personal life who smoked weed for years, and then tried a stronger drug, got hooked and died as a result of that drug.

The gateway theory has been debunked 1,000x.  The main gateway drug to harder drugs is alcohol.

Weed is a gateway to Cheetos.  Shut up.

• 3 months later...

Hello. I have to start by saying that while I believe that cannabis addiction is as much of a concern as coffee addiction, it would be foolish to argue that any of these delicious plant-based products are not suitable for regular consumption. I have been a buds которые нашел на сайте https://connectbuds420dispensary.com/ user for a long time and I find that quitting cannabis abruptly can cause mild stomach pains, lack of hunger, lack of sleep, and other discomforts that go away after a few weeks or months of abstinence, in much the same way that abrupt coffee withdrawal causes headaches. pain and lack of energy, which also pass. with prolonged abstinence. For me, quitting marijuana also means I have more pain in my knees and shoulder, where I had a serious accident many years ago.

Archived