NBA to lower minimum age for draft (no more one and done players)?

PAC MAN

am i the only person who likes the one and done rule? it was a blast watching kevin durant and lonzo ball and KAT and anthony davis (and so many others) in college for a year. we got to know them before they made the jump to the pros. 

before the age requirement it seemed like for every lebron or KG we got ten jonathan benders or sebastian telfairs.

59 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

http://collegebasketball.nbcsports.com/2017/06/26/adam-silver-on-lowering-nba-draft-age-minimum-its-on-the-table/

With the D-league, I think it's feasible to do so but getting free education and women would be a difficult thing to pass up.

What a stupid argument. What is a free education when most of them quit school in February of their first year. And free women? Hello? Pro basketball players are definitely known for not getting theirs, right? 

4 minutes ago, glduck said:

am i the only person who likes the one and done rule? it was a blast watching kevin durant and lonzo ball and KAT and anthony davis (and so many others) in college for a year. we got to know them before they made the jump to the pros. 

before the age requirement it seemed like for every lebron or KG we got ten jonathan benders or sebastian telfairs.

Yes, and that's the NBA's argument, but logically it's absurd and what it does to the "student athlete" is absurd. 

37 minutes ago, glduck said:

i just sort of assume everything that has to do with student athletes in a profitable amateur sport is absurd.

Meant to say no, you're not the only one. Prepare for an influx of busts and wasted picks. 

Archived