CFB imperial map

Scscsc89

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, dtd said:

lol at how much space they give to Portland St. 

That Colorado territory in Oregon is OSU's. FCS teams aren't included initially, but they can win their way in. 

I don't get how they think Wheeler County is closer to Eugene than Portland, or even Corvallis for that matter.

40 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

Utah would've lost its initial territory to Cal which lost it to Oregon State.  Utah would've gained it back by beating the Beavers, but then lost it again to Washington & then USC took it by beating the Huskies.

Funny though, that LA belongs to Clemson:

USC lost their part to Alabama, who eventually lost to Clemson.

UCLA lost theirs to Texas A&M, who also lost it to Alabama.

You almost lost me, but I was able to keep up. Now I just think it's stupid (the premise, not your explanation - which was just peachy).

Stanford's color is cardinal. UTAH's is closer to cardinal than USC 's. USC 's color is more garnet than cardinal, but I wanted to offer up a small dis, just for poops and chuckles. 

21 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

I don't get how they think Wheeler County is closer to Eugene than Portland, or even Corvallis for that matter.

I don't know if it helps -- but they say it's based on where the stadium is located & the "geographic center of the county" -- however that is calculated.

40 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

Stanford's color is cardinal. UTAH's is closer to cardinal than USC 's. USC 's color is more garnet than cardinal, but I wanted to offer up a small dis, just for poops and chuckles. 

Not that I'm bored or anything, but here are the official colors, using RGB values, for every shade of red in the conference.

5vTvuNI.jpg

Arizona - Cardinal

WgfYgu6.jpg

ASU - ASU Maroon

AUjAZET.jpg

Stanford - Cardinal

fYrSjgh.jpg

USC - Cardinal

y4LWbrx.jpg

Utah - University Red

rrfxCG6.jpg

WSU - Crimson

Stanford and USC use almost the same color. Stanford's has slightly more blue value, making it slightly darker. It would seem that Arizona's version of "Cardinal" is the outlier.

Utah's red is pure red. It has no green or blue values.

56 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

Not that I'm bored or anything, but here are the official colors, using RGB values, for every shade of red in the conference.

5vTvuNI.jpg

Arizona - Cardinal

WgfYgu6.jpg

ASU - ASU Maroon

AUjAZET.jpg

Stanford - Cardinal

fYrSjgh.jpg

USC - Cardinal

y4LWbrx.jpg

Utah - University Red

rrfxCG6.jpg

WSU - Crimson

Stanford and USC use almost the same color. Stanford's has slightly more blue value, making it slightly darker. It would seem that Arizona's version of "Cardinal" is the outlier.

Utah's red is pure red. It has no green or blue values.

I think this is where I tapped out.

11 minutes ago, KUGRDON said:

It appears this map is morphing from season opening to week 4.  OS has no land in week 4.  Neither UO nor OS has any land in Oregon or anywhere else.  

I'm looking right at SC89's post, and OS has the northern Oregon territory.

5 minutes ago, Orange said:

I'm looking right at SC89's post, and OS has the northern Oregon territory.

And I am looking at it in a different format and it has an arrow that you hit to start the video.  The initial picture is from before the season and the video plays the changes from week one through week four.  The arrow doesn’t show on my iPhone, it shows on my iPad  as it does if you find the Twitter post. 

Archived