cal @ oregon

glduck

1 minute ago, All Hail said:

Cal's best 3 athletes are injured but no, we have no depth and our qb sucks ass.  You might get lucky as oregons insistence on running their qb up the middle on the goal line has come back to bite them in the ass.  

lol what? They rarely if ever run Herbert. You're ignorant. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, dtd said:

doesn't make your statement any less stupid. 

Yeah it does. I said Oregon runs their qb around the goal line often.  That stat alone backs that up.  You said Oregon runs their qb "rarely, if ever."  The if ever part of your statement is clearly stupid. 

7 minutes ago, All Hail said:

Yeah it does. I said Oregon runs their qb around the goal line often.  That stat alone backs that up.  Take a chill pill guy. You said Oregon runs their qb "hardly, if ever."  The if ever part of your statement is clearly stupid. 

Bullshit. You're cherry picking. Oregon has been extremely conservative all year running Herbert. Fans have been clamoring for him to keep the ball more often. This is probably the first half of Oregon football you've watched this year. Quit pretending you know shit. 

22 minutes ago, dtd said:

Bullshit. You're cherry picking. Oregon has been extremely conservative all year running Herbert. Fans have been clamoring for him to keep the ball more often. This is probably the first half of Oregon football you've watched this year. Quit pretending you know shit. 

"If ever" is clearly bullshit.  3 rushing tds.  Quit prettending your statement wasn't really stupid.  I watched Oregon last week against Arizona state. I saw Herbert run on the goal line.  I saw Oregon almost blow their lead against Nebraska.  I saw Hebert run on the goal line.  

3 minutes ago, glduck said:

can't you two admit you're both kind of right and say soothing things to me i'm really scared right now.

Let me mess with the high strung guy dammit.  

As for soothing things, you're facing Ross Bowers and a neutered Cal offense.  Even with Allie you will be fine.  Although after this week, you're probably fucked.  Oh right, soothing things.  Sorry, I suck at this.

2 minutes ago, Chad Sexington said:

Bears shot their wad last week against USC. Now they're just limp-dicking their way against the Quacks. 

To be fair.  A lot of teams look like shit in their first conference road game.  Even USC is 5-6 in their last 11 conference road openers.  Oregon looked like crap against ASU.  And so on.

2 minutes ago, All Hail said:

To be fair.  A lot of teams look like shit in their first conference road game.  Even USC is 5-6 in their last 11 conference road openers.  Oregon looked like crap against ASU.  And so on.

Yeah? Well they're costing me my new bird gun. That I do NOT forgive. 

Archived