CU @ OSU

PAC MAN

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Someone is going to win this game.  To a degree, a tie game using the old rules might have been more appropriate for this one.

If you are a coach on a hot seat, cu is who you want to see.  I mean, we’ve already helped Mora and Rich Rod!

Oregon State football coach Gary Andersen agreed to waive all future payments and contract obligations when he and the university agreed to part ways on Monday. OSU athletics director Scott Barnes called Andersen's decision "unprecedented in major college athletics."

Tomorrow is the game.

I'm copying a good post on AllBuffs and posting it here:

Oregon State's defense is much worse than Arizona's by any metric (123rd vs. 89th in total yards per game, 103rd vs. 70th in rush yards/game, 106th vs. 89th in pass yards/game, 129th vs. 65th in points/game, 120th vs. 72nd in S&P+, and at least 30 spots worse in each of the Five Factors on defense (Arizona here and Oregon State here)), so I'm pretty sure that CU's going to score tomorrow. 

CU has let two wins get away from them (UCLA & UA) the last two games and it's time for the Buffs to bag a win in this game.  Buffs crushed the Beavers at home last season 47-6 and it appears to me that they aren't as good as last season if I'm not mistaken.  CU's backups were in the game for the second half in that one unless I'm thinking of the Idaho State game (similar colors to OSU).

I'm expecting OSU's players to be fired up for this one as to prove that they are not the reason why they losing games & want to secure their position with the team and new incoming coach and history isn't on OSU's side in this one as it seems that after head coaches are replaced, the teams still continue to lose games.

No disrespect to OSU but CU should win this one and rather easily.  I don't want to think about what will happen with CU if the Buffs lose this one because it will simply not be good at all.

42 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Tomorrow is the game.

CU has let two wins get away from them (UCLA & UA) the last two games and it's time for the Buffs to bag a win in this game.  Buffs crushed the Beavers at home last season 47-6 and it appears to me that they aren't as good as last season if I'm not mistaken.  CU's backups were in the game for the second half in that one unless I'm thinking of the Idaho State game (similar colors to OSU).

I'm expecting OSU's players to be fired up for this one as to prove that they are not the reason why they losing games & want to secure their position with the team and new incoming coach and history isn't on OSU's side in this one as it seems that after head coaches are replaced, the teams still continue to lose games.

No disrespect to OSU but CU should win this one and rather easily.  I don't want to think about what will happen with CU if the Buffs lose this one because it will simply not be good at all.

LMAO!

Nah, you just tacitly referred to us as Idaho State.  You're unbelievably quick at forgetting CU's past futility, aren't you?

Your second-to-last paragraph, in addition to being a headache-inducing run-on sentence, was just bizarre.  "History isn't on OSU's side"?  I cannot recall a time when an Oregon State coach quit midway through the season.  I'm not sure it's ever happened.  At the very least it hasn't happened in my lifetime, or yours.  Are you referring to overall college football history?  Is that the unbelievably inane and retarded and unfounded research point you're citing?  Care to prove that point?  USC sure bucked up and won games after Kiffin was fired and Coach O took over.  I'm hard pressed to see how someone could even begin to research nationwide trends of college coaches leaving halfway through a season, and their former teams' records thereafter.  Like a lot of your points on this board, however, it would be meaningless even if you could prove it.

But yes, CU will win, and win big.  Consider yourself a genius after you get this one right.  :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Tomorrow is the game.

Every week you post some type of babble from a CU homer board or some obscure B12 1990 reference as if people here want to read it. It’s like you’re some cheesy 3rd rate beat writer asking canned questions and spamming the board.

Not to mention, thinking we are all on pins and needles waiting to know what type of UNI combo CU will be wearing. Seriously?

Nobody else here does that because if they really want to know the info, they will do the research on their own or ask a question.

Get a clue.

Archived