WSU @Cal

KUGRDON

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, All Hail said:

if it was me, I would have been carrying a tuna salad (not a pig) because nobody should be eating that stuff -- there are so many better options. Potatoe salad, capresa salad, Cobb salad, anything but tuna.

It is now confirmed All Hail is really Dan Quayle.

10 hours ago, All Hail said:

Is it the 4 glasses of wine or did I just hear the announcers compare Wilcox to Belichick? 

They said it. Setting aside the vast differences in resumes, their personalities/demeanors don’t even seem that similar to me. Belichick is stern, humorless, cold. Wilcox seems much more human.

I actually see some Tom Osbourne similarities with Wilcox.

Stanford and Arizona are bad matchups for us because we suck against the run.  Colorado is tough because they have a good home field advantage.  I like our chances against Oregon State and I think there's a good chance UCLA is a shell of themselves by the time We face them.  I agree with most that cal wins 6, with an outside chance at 7 games, which I didn't think possible when the season started.

we beat Oregon State and we probably split against ucla/Arizona.  

I think there's an outside chance Cal wins 4 out of 5.  The only game that truly scares is Stanford due to the matchup. 

Archived