Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
azgreg

UCLA @ Arizona

Recommended Posts

MrBug708    557

Rosen is on pace to throw for over 5,000 yards, which would establish a new conference record (current top mark is 4,719 yards by Jared Goff, Cal in 2015. Rosen is also on track to reach 5,000 yards of total offense and would join Marcus Mariota, Oregon (5,224 yards in 2014) as the only conference players to do so.

In the last five years, UCLA has averaged the most points per game against any Pac-12 opponent, 43. It also boasts an average margin of victory of 24 points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jalapeno    335

Just saw UA score to make it 47-30.

Generally happy for the Wildcats since I would have hated to see Rich Rod go along with his offensive system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CRBuff    13
1 hour ago, MrBug708 said:

Glad to see ucla prepped for a running QB

Well at cu we don’t need prep or even practice d. 

Think of how much time we save!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
azgreg    205
8 hours ago, MrBug708 said:

A lot of Arizona fans getting rid of some piss at vinegar at me on the board Greg...haha

Don't worry about it, you're fine over there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrBug708    557

Kenny Young: "Some of the guys that I've seen, I don't think they came with the full commitment tonight and I think they know that."

 

Locker room falling apart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bruin 70    321
On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 10:15 AM, MrBug708 said:

Kenny Young: "Some of the guys that I've seen, I don't think they came with the full commitment tonight and I think they know that."

 

Locker room falling apart

Really. Any player who calls himself a defensive player or an offensive lineman should have his scholarship revoked and give the money back to the university. If college players should be compensated this group of losers should be punished for the fraud they presented to the University. They don't come motivated? Blaming the coach? Blame themselves for their fraudulent presentation as players in the first place. These players should be fired and fined. Not the coach. Although he did recruit this group of losers. Lead by my favorite #1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quack 12    578
On 10/16/2017 at 9:56 AM, Bruin 70 said:

Really. Any player who calls himself a defensive player or an offensive lineman should have his scholarship revoked and give the money back to the university. If college players should be compensated this group of losers should be punished for the fraud they presented to the University. They don't come motivated? Blaming the coach? Blame themselves for their fraudulent presentation as players in the first place. These players should be fired and fined. Not the coach. Although he did recruit this group of losers. Lead by my favorite #1.

This is just the sort of entitled, finger-pointing superficiality I expect from a clown like you. It's a freaking game played by boys, yet you seem to think they owe you something.

Mora gets paid millions to make the team work and motivate these kids, but by all means let's give him the pass and "fire and fine" the players. You have no idea what's going on inside the program, so how can you even form an opinion as to what should be done with this "group of losers"?

You've gleefully taunted Duck, Beaver and Bear fans about their teams' performances this year, while the team you supposedly "support" has been equally inconsistent. It's a difficult, physically and mentally challenging game, and very few teams go unblemished, while most struggle every week. Why don't you wake up to that fact and stop constantly being a complete asshat of a fan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orange    1,150
5 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

This is just the sort of entitled, finger-pointing superficiality I expect from a clown like you. It's a freaking game played by boys, yet you seem to think they owe you something.

Mora gets paid millions to make the team work and motivate these kids, but by all means let's give him the pass and "fire and fine" the players. You have no idea what's going on inside the program, so how can you even form an opinion as to what should be done with this "group of losers"?

You've gleefully taunted Duck, Beaver and Bear fans about their teams' performances this year, while the team you supposedly "support" has been equally inconsistent. It's a difficult, physically and mentally challenging game, and very few teams go unblemished, while most struggle every week. Why don't you wake up to that fact and stop constantly being a complete asshat of a fan?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with a certain skin hue that most of the players have in common, and that most of the head coaches do not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bruin 70    321

Really VLT your cheap racist accusations! Bug I guess that I expressed it wrong. But how many times have you posted that the team came unprepared or not fully committed. That just not happen consistently at most programs. Sure some teams are stronger than the others. This particular team was supposed to be talented. The difference here is that their heads on the most part are not in the game? I guess you can blame the coach. But this the third straight coach having the same problem. Maybe it is time that we recognize that the football culture here is everyone gets a trophy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×