non-conference games

glduck

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to be really impressed with what Bobby Hurley has done at ASU.  First took down KSU, then smashed Xavier, then toppled St. Johns, and now buzz-sawed Kansas at Allen Fieldhouse.  Just off the wall the best showing by far of any Pac-12 team this season.  Hell, he even knows the school's nickname!

19 hours ago, Downthefield said:

You have to be really impressed with what Bobby Hurley has done at ASU.  First took down KSU, then smashed Xavier, then toppled St. Johns, and now buzz-sawed Kansas at Allen Fieldhouse.  Just off the wall the best showing by far of any Pac-12 team this season.  Hell, he even knows the school's nickname!

He is doing an amazing job!

the subject posed wasn’t about most talent. i trust you understand that a team with less talent can thrive in a less talented conference. do you think i’m papa what’s with the troll job here 

aaaaaaaanyway, i’m not seeing any good reason to keep playing mcintosh over wooten. and i do hate elijiah brown ever so much. i thought the rebuild would go smoother with these, ahem, seniors around but i’m also not seeing many good reasons to play brown over bailey.

I'm sure you understand that as a fan of a team who underachieves with a lot of talent, simply performing well with a poor roster breakdown, doesn't mean it was a good coaching job, just an expect coaching job. But winning 25 games with the collection of talent Oregon has, isn't exactly going to be a great coaching job.

bailey is a little wild, but he’s wild while in the process of making plays. elijiah brown went scoreless tonight on four shots i don’t understand the point of him.

and wooten made a great case for himself tonight. hope the coaches took notice.

4 minutes ago, MrBug708 said:

I'm sure you understand that as a fan of a team who underachieves with a lot of talent, simply performing well with a poor roster breakdown, doesn't mean it was a good coaching job, just an expect coaching job. But winning 25 games with the collection of talent Oregon has, isn't exactly going to be a great coaching job.

whats up bug tough day?

ASU surely is looking good so far.

CU did get whipped at Xavier and like I said, it was expected.  Now the Buffs' remaining OOC games are: San Diego, South Dakota State, and Iowa (neutral site that will be pro-Hawkeyes).  Big week with the Torreos and Jackrabbits coming to Boulder.  I think those teams will be a good test before the Buffs begin conference play @OSU on the 29th of this month.  The Buffs bounced back from the loss at CSU to beat New Mexico (that team doesn't look good this season) and CU fans are hoping for the same this week.  It would be great if the Buffs win the remaining OOC games (not expecting it) because the Buffs will probably have a difficult season in the PAC with the Oregon trip followed by Arizona home then a trip to Southern California.

Buffs in my opinion have a difficult conference schedule with round robins against the AZ, SoCal, and WA schools plus series at home against the NorCal schools and road trip to Oregon.  That is why I didn't expect anything from this Buffs squad this season when it comes to the postseason.  Being thin in the interior is going to be difficult on the Buffs from this point to the end of the season but I believe the Buffs will be better for it next season.

Archived