Sign in to follow this  
glduck

non-conference games

Watching the Buffs play against CSU which will probably end up being a CSU blowout win.  CU suffered a huge blow this week in practice when Troy Miller broke his foot and is out for the season.  Buffs are very thin in the interior game...going to be a tough season for Tad Boyle and the Buffs especially when it comes to rebounding.

1 minute ago, MrBug708 said:

Boyle shpuld have left when he was a hotter name

He's pretty much looking at a long career in Boulder and that is where he wants to be.  Only way he leaves Boulder is if he is fired.

33 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

He's pretty much looking at a long career in Boulder and that is where he wants to be.  Only way he leaves Boulder is if he is fired.

Or someone offers him a job. If nobody offers him, I agree, he stays until he's fired. He doesn't want out, but if a top 30 program offers him a job, he's as good as gone.

3 minutes ago, MrBug708 said:

Or someone offers him a job. If nobody offers him, I agree, he stays until he's fired. He doesn't want out, but if a top 30 program offers him a job, he's as good as gone.

He  and CU fans certainly loves the attitude of this year's team.  Team fought back within 6 late in the game.  If this young squad didn't have that kind of fire like last season, I'd agree that he could move on from CU after this season but it doesn't appear to be the case.

On 11/27/2017 at 5:53 PM, Downthefield said:

The entire league leaves a lot to be desired so far, 'cept for the pleasant surprises at Wazzu and ASU.

Wazzu rejoining the PAC as UC Davis is up 50-33 at the under 16 timeout in the 2nd half vs Wazzu.  UW beat UCD 77-70 earlier this season.

Beavs on an absolute TEAR with 3 consecutive wins over really bad non-conf. opponents.

Yay?

loyola (chicago) beats #5 florida in the swamp, and washington has an 8-pt second half lead over #2 kansas.

college hoops is drunk tonight.

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:13 PM, win2bfree said:

Wazzu rejoining the PAC as UC Davis is up 50-33 at the under 16 timeout in the 2nd half vs Wazzu.  UW beat UCD 77-70 earlier this season.

A lot closer to earth now as WSU loses by 27 to Idaho.

1 hour ago, Chile_Ute said:

Congrats to the Dawgs!

As for us...our bigs are shit. Collette is playing like tall vagina.

Kansas honestly didn't look great to me. How much of that was the Huskies and how much was Kansas we'll see. I am enjoying it for sure tho.

7 hours ago, trickydlck said:

Is that better or worse than a wide set vagina?

May be the same depending how much holiday weight he gains.

1 hour ago, MrBug708 said:

UCLA had a game cancelled with montana, due to the fires.  It wont be rescheduled 

And here i was thinking it was cancelled because of Lavar.    :o

Hey UO decided to play some D for the first time in a couple weeks, and blowout CUZ last night.  Young teams look great some games and really bad others, hope Altman does his normal coaching job and gets this team playing great down the stretch.  

Young Buffs are going to take on 13th ranked Xavier on the road.  Going to be curious to see how CU does on the road even if the Buffs doesn't appear likely to win the game.

You have to be really impressed with what Bobby Hurley has done at ASU.  First took down KSU, then smashed Xavier, then toppled St. Johns, and now buzz-sawed Kansas at Allen Fieldhouse.  Just off the wall the best showing by far of any Pac-12 team this season.  Hell, he even knows the school's nickname!

• Like 1