Coaching Changes

Scscsc89

4 minutes ago, RogueDuck said:

Funny, there is a HS coach from Alabama who all the time on Duck boards.  And he thinks he ends up at WR, and isn't a very good QB.  We will see.  That said UO does have 2 NFL HOF QBs.  So ending up better than those 2, is a tall task.  

Didn't say he would be the best QB in the NFL.  But "perhaps" the best at Oregon ….

They said the same about Lamar Jackson (a 3-star recruit).  Jackson chose Louisville because they recruited him to play QB, while other programs wanted him to play WR.

Ashford reminds me of Jackson (in some ways).  He has room for improvement, but he's a legit talent.  He might very well play another position, because he's an excellent athlete.  But I bet part of the reason that he chose Oregon was because he was told he would play QB and not be switched to another position.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leach's mark on WSU will be there for a long time especially the type of offense.  Texas Tech hasn't moved away from the spread offense at this point as far as I know so it was smart to hire someone who could run that type of offense or at least a variant of it.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Orange said:

Didn’t dantonio have a heart attack or something right before a game once?

Dude looked half dead all this season.  I was shocked he made it through alive.  The stress must have been fucking with his health all year.

Archived