Coaching Changes

Scscsc89

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shouldn’t be a surprise, especially after Kellen Moore decided to stay in Dallas.

Avalos made a huge initial impact last year. We took a step back this year with a very young group, but that seemed more of a blip than anything else. Unlike Arroyo, this is not a coordinator I’m happy to see leave.

On 1/8/2021 at 2:57 PM, glduck said:

Shouldn’t be a surprise, especially after Kellen Moore decided to stay in Dallas.

Avalos made a huge initial impact last year. We took a step back this year with a very young group, but that seemed more of a blip than anything else. Unlike Arroyo, this is not a coordinator I’m happy to see leave.

No surprise there.  I can't see Cristobal going internal with Heyward as the Oregon DC gig is attractive enough to bring in top of the line established DCs, especially if we're willing to pay Leavitt level money again.  Bring Tosh Lupoi back to the Pac?

52 minutes ago, duckfandan said:

No surprise there.  I can't see Cristobal going internal with Heyward as the Oregon DC gig is attractive enough to bring in top of the line established DCs, especially if we're willing to pay Leavitt level money again.  Bring Tosh Lupoi back to the Pac?

Azzinaro can be had!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived