Week Nine...one more week until March

PAC MAN

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this year's ncaa tournament is going to be amazing. i don't think there's a single elite team nationwide, let alone a handful of them, and several conferences seem like they can go 4-5 deep with teams with enough talent to get hot and make a final four run. no, the pac-12 is not one of those.

it's going to be a wild tourney. 

Alford on the road in Pac-12 play:

2013-14: 5-4
2014-15: 2-7
2015-16: 2-7
2016-17: 7-2
2017-18: 2-5
TOTAL: 18-25

Note that without Lonzo, Alford is just 11-23 on the road. Alford has also lost 20 of his last 26 conference road games without Lonzo.

And for road sweeps, Alford has now completed FOUR full seasons of his five without a single road sweep (0 for 16), with his only three road sweeps accomplished with Lonzo last season.

Nice game. Please deport Goloman immediately, nice clutch at the very end.  I would say he was on the take and blowing the game on purpose, but he is not good enough for that. And then how many times was Hands going to turn it over. Why was he in there in the end? Just another blown win! Common place with this group.

1 minute ago, Mano said:

Least talented Utah team we have had in a while, but they have amazingly come together as a team to be in the conversation for a tourney bid. I think this may be the best coaching year LK has had to date.

Reassuring to say the least.  They are playing some fun ball the past 5 games....win or lose.

Archived