OSU @ UW

win2bfree

17 hours ago, win2bfree said:

1:30 PT on PAC 12 Network.

UW favored by 32 points, which means we must have the obligatory 1985 mention.  In 1985 the media disrespect served as motivation for the Beavs.  Softy on KJR has already declared this week a 2 week pre-game preview of the Apple Cup.

That is a preposterous point spread. Wish I was still in Vegas so I could bet on the beavs.

My only hopes for the this game are a decisive win, lots of playing time for backups, rest for dinged up players, and no new injuries. 

27 minutes ago, row Z said:

That is a preposterous point spread. Wish I was still in Vegas so I could bet on the beavs.

My only hopes for the this game are a decisive win, lots of playing time for backups, rest for dinged up players, and no new injuries. 

They just lost to Stanford by 31.  And they absolutely cannot stop the run.  Browning will have all week to throw.

12 hours ago, row Z said:

Haha.  Its the new fashion in the Pac12: everyone doubts their own team. 

Yeah, well, we were doing it before it was cool.

Anyway, is 2-8 supposed to inspire confidence?  Ask anyone who knew me in 2004.  I was a shameless homer who figured a 6-6 QB with an arm-cannon could make us better than 7-5.  I was wrong.  

On 11/14/2018 at 8:15 AM, Orange said:

Yeah, well, we were doing it before it was cool.

Anyway, is 2-8 supposed to inspire confidence?  Ask anyone who knew me in 2004.  I was a shameless homer who figured a 6-6 QB with an arm-cannon could make us better than 7-5.  I was wrong.  

Haha, good point. You have every right to skeptical about the beavs' progress. For the record, I do think Smith will get the beavs back to bowl eligibility with a creative offense. 

On 11/13/2018 at 11:12 AM, row Z said:

Bet you don’t any more.  

21-3, four minutes to go in the first fucking quarter.  This is the worst defense I have ever seen in my life.  

Archived