Pac-12 Hoops

glduck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He alleges Nike paid Bol. Are you trying to imply there’s some sort of long standing connection between Nike and the University of Oregon because this is the first I’m hearing of that and I shall bid you good day sir.

4 hours ago, glduck said:

He alleges Nike paid Bol. Are you trying to imply there’s some sort of long standing connection between Nike and the University of Oregon because this is the first I’m hearing of that and I shall bid you good day sir.

You're right.  There's no mud in Oregon.

Pacific Northwest Jeepers get muddy for a good cause at the 2016 Oregon Mud Fest

51 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

Jackin' this thread for the ladies. 

Odds makers give Oregon a 12 percent chance of winning the national championship, and only a 36% chance of beating Baylor on Friday. That's better odds than the men had.

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/26427128/women-final-four-primer-watch-baylor-oregon-notre-dame-uconn

With 12-1 odds to win it all, the Ducks look like an interesting choice to lay some spare cash on.  So much of the Baylor/UConn/ND thing has to do with their overwhelming dominant history of the sport, not a careful assessment of what the teams currently are. 

Mississippi State had a 6’7 monster down low that we had to triple team, and luckily we were able to counter with a great outside shooting night. 

Baylor has a 6’7 and 6’4 frontline and they’re easily the nation’s best. We’ll need to stay hot offensively to keep it close.

6 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

Jackin' this thread for the ladies. 

Odds makers give Oregon a 12 percent chance of winning the national championship, and only a 36% chance of beating Baylor on Friday. That's better odds than the men had.

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/26427128/women-final-four-primer-watch-baylor-oregon-notre-dame-uconn

I bet the ladies appreciate you jackin' it.

Dixon it is, barring something before the press conference tomorrow. Solid get, one of the more likeable guys in the game. An elite name is always nice and a boom for rep, but I'm of the opinion that solid coaches at UCLA can do great things. Here's to great things for Jamie!

Archived