Pac-12 Hoops

glduck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, azgreg said:

I like what I've seen from the Cats so far. The freshmen are living up to their billing. The competition hasn't been tough so far though. We will know much more after the 7th (Baylor) and the 14th (Gonzaga).

UA seems to be dominating, has there been anyone that's been within 20 of them yet?

21 hours ago, MrBug708 said:

I don't even know what this says or means

There is the problem. Your Cal poly Pasture education does not help you to understand these simple things. I asked you what Bowl would want us? Please, I do not believe there will be many calls coming with our great following at the time.

1 minute ago, Bruin 70 said:

There is the problem. Your Cal poly Pasture education does not help you to understand these simple things. I asked you what Bowl would want us? Please, I do not believe there will be many calls coming with our great following at the time.

You had like 5 incoherent thoughts on the one post. What does start times and 50 years have to do with bowl games wanting us or not. And it doesn't matter if the bowls games want us or not, at 6-3, we would be going to a bowl game we dont really deserve at 6-6. But unfortunately for you, I understand how bowl tie-ins work, though you've never been one to handle being corrected, so I won't waste more effort on that conversation.

And it's a damn shame that UCLA once had a connect the dots and identify the shapes as their entrance exam because that has to be the only way you ever got into UCLA. That or you slept with Ernest Moore, first chancellor of UCLA.

You can shit on Cal Poly all you want, does not matter to me because I can still form a sentence without completely butchering English. It's also not the highest degree I have, but that's neither here nor there for this conversation.

1 minute ago, MrBug708 said:

You had like 5 incoherent thoughts on the one post. What does start times and 50 years have to do with bowl games wanting us or not. And it doesn't matter if the bowls games want us or not, at 6-3, we would be going to a bowl game we dont really deserve at 6-6. But unfortunately for you, I understand how bowl tie-ins work, though you've never been one to handle being corrected, so I won't waste more effort on that conversation.

And it's a damn shame that UCLA once had a connect the dots and identify the shapes as their entrance exam because that has to be the only way you ever got into UCLA. That or you slept with Ernest Moore, first chancellor of UCLA.

You can shit on Cal Poly all you want, does not matter to me because I can still form a sentence without completely butchering English. It's also not the highest degree I have, but that's neither here nor there for this conversation.

Hey genius I was responding to the both items in your moronic post about our bowl possibilities. Nothing was butchered. I am surprised you didn't work the racist crap into this. I have no problem with Cal Poly! Just your misuse of your so called education. By the way genius why did you post this under Pac12 Hoops in the first place. 

9 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Hey genius I was responding to the both items in your moronic post about our bowl possibilities. Nothing was butchered. I am surprised you didn't work the racist crap into this. I have no problem with Cal Poly! Just your misuse of your so called education. By the way genius why did you post this under Pac12 Hoops in the first place. 

Because it was relevant to pac-12 basketball dumbass

41 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Really how? Explain that! Really our bowl game   is relevant here? Unreal!

You are the only one talking about our bowl game. I mentioned that it would be nice to make the Vegas Bowl because we play UNC that day. In Basketball. In Las Vegas. Because you are such a dumbass when it comes to anything remotely relating to UCLA sports, you somehow glossed over the fact I mentioned UNC because you really don't follow UCLA very much. Yet you continue to rail on my intelligence? UCLA plays in the CBS Tip Off Classic in the T-Mobile arena. That's why I mentioned it here because I would skip work and go watch a double header of UCLA sports in Vegas. That's why it was posted here. It had nothing to do about what bowl game UCLA could get into, like you thought. It had nothing to do with racism, like you thought the surrender whites were.(I take the blame for that, how can someone who doesn't follow the team, or is stupid beyond belief, know the reference). Even though you will probably, again, not admit to being wrong or stupid or whatever, I'll even post the link for you  

http://newsroom.mgmresorts.com/cbs-sports-classic-announces-las-vegas-as-host-for-2019-event-as-kentucky-ohio-state-ucla-and-north-caroline-return.htmCommenting asinine comments like "Unreal" after you make a statement is just pure dipshit comedy.

5 minutes ago, MrBug708 said:

I feel like I'm being overly harsh, but your ridiculous and uneducated takes are a little much. Perhaps I should just leave it as "ok boomer" because you are too stupid to learn anything else. 

Unreal! (Idiot)

You're not.

He's a fucking plague on this board.

1 hour ago, MrBug708 said:

I feel like I'm being overly harsh, but your ridiculous and uneducated takes are a little much. Perhaps I should just leave it as "ok boomer" because you are too stupid to learn anything else. 

Unreal! (Idiot)

Yup that's it. I am not the dumbazz who sat in cold in Salt lake last weekend to watch rollover U. Aww Bug now be nice.

1 hour ago, MrBug708 said:

Unreal! (Idiot)

So give me your educated takes on this football team oh master.

3 hours ago, Bruin 70 said:

Yup that's it. I am not the dumbazz who sat in cold in Salt lake last weekend to watch rollover U. Aww Bug now be nice.

A nice weekend away form the kids to watch the team? I'll take it. But I've never heard of a fan chastising another for going to an away game

2 hours ago, Bruin 70 said:

So give me your educated takes on this football team oh master.

If I am the plague, You are the sewage producer of all time on this board with no competition.

How is this shit not spam?

I'm serious.

You seem to be made up of a combination of the worst parts of Don and HLB. I'd venture he'll start being nice when you stop being stupid. So perhaps don't hold your breath. Or do!

Archived