Pac-12 Hoops

glduck

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Didn’t want to ruin the Lute thread with nonsense, but I got a kick out of this — Wilner gives his list of top Pac-8/10/12 coaches post-Wooden, puts Ralph Miller 3rd, and so many rubes assume he’s talking about Sean Miller he has to clarify.

3 hours ago, glduck said:

Didn’t want to ruin the Lute thread with nonsense, but I got a kick out of this — Wilner gives his list of top Pac-8/10/12 coaches post-Wooden, puts Ralph Miller 3rd, and so many rubes assume he’s talking about Sean Miller he has to clarify.

If including all coaches from Pac 12 schools, Majerus should be very near the top.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ll take it. I think our core returnees (Will Richardson, Chris Duarte, N’Faly Dante) match up with anyone from their positions across the conference and we’ve got an interesting group of transfers.

We did have two freshmen from last year that I was really high on transfer out, which sucks.

7 hours ago, Scorcho said:

I don’t understand why the UofA doesn’t see itself as better than Sean Miller?

It is.

Agree.  Arizona would be a highly desirable landing spot for a number of high-talent coaches.  Assuming the penalties are just for a one year cycle, I'd swallow, accept them quickly, and do some coach-shopping this winter, seeking to pull in a decade or more of dominance.  After this messed-up season (in many ways) is over, it's time for a change.

Archived