Pac-12 Hoops

glduck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Mano said:

Jensen is the fans #1 pick (Johnny Bryant also a fan favorite). He was a legend at Utah, was an assistant coach under Majerus for 4 years and currently Quin Snyder's assistant. The feeling was that he would not want to coach in college, as he will likely be in line for an NBA job in the next few years. He is known for player development, and given the pedigree of the coaches he has worked under should understand the X's and O's. If he has the right staff under him to assist in recruiting, he would be a slam dunk hire.

Hearing that Jensen has been offered the job.

not to get to personal but these past few weeks have been a shit show for me. Lost my MIL to COVID and discovered my wife has cancer. 

having the tournament back and seeing UCLA, OSU and Colorado play well and advance has been a nice break from reality. I hope it continues with UCLA, USC and Oregon later.

43 minutes ago, Scorcho said:

not to get to personal but these past few weeks have been a shit show for me. Lost my MIL to COVID and discovered my wife has cancer. 

having the tournament back and seeing UCLA, OSU and Colorado play well and advance has been a nice break from reality. I hope it continues with UCLA, USC and Oregon later.

Thoughts for you.  Get the best care for your wife.  Huntsman Cancer Institute if you're in Utah.  UCLA for Cali.  CU's Anschutz in Colorado.  Mayo in Phoenix.  UWMC Seattle Cancer Center in the northwest.

Archived