Pac-12 Hoops

glduck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pac teams making conference proud.

Hoping a couple of teams advance to Sweet 16 or beyond, but regardless of what happens from this point on in the tournament, I think it is safe to say the Pac was underrated and the B1G was overrated. 

On 3/20/2021 at 11:10 AM, Scorcho said:

not to get to personal but these past few weeks have been a shit show for me. Lost my MIL to COVID and discovered my wife has cancer. 

having the tournament back and seeing UCLA, OSU and Colorado play well and advance has been a nice break from reality. I hope it continues with UCLA, USC and Oregon later.

Sorry to hear about all of that.  It’s been a hellish year. May you find further distractions here with nba playoffs, preseason nfl and college FB, etc, for years to come.  And hopefully your wife is around to nag you for the rest of your life as well.  

2 hours ago, EastCoastFan said:

OMG.  Only the first half, true, but is this a Ralph Miller Beave team?  Where did the last couple of weeks come from?

Until today I was going to give a ton more credit to Roman Silva, but he almost lost OS the game today.  

I think tinkle is just a great coach and inspirer of kids.   He has shown more consistent success in one of the most dead programs than anyone since Miller.  

9 hours ago, EastCoastFan said:

Beavers can beat Loyola.  Great draw.  Elite Eight.

I mean....sister Jean?  

This one has me worried.  But it's all gravy at this point.  Tremendous season no matter what happens.

OSU can beat just about anybody with the way they’re playing right now. But Loyola is also a 3 seed masquerading as an 8. They’re so good. Should be a great game.

We tip in about a half hour, so there’s still time for Iowa to come down with a wicked covid outbreak. I’ll feel better if we don’t get blitzed in the first 5-10 minutes — we went from playing, like, 10 games in 22 days to having a week and a half off. Really nervous for a slow start today. 

Archived