Trump-is-a-Jackass thread part 2

Orange

49 minutes ago, Orange said:

No, drooling morons like you who fall for age-old cons are poisoning this country.

I LOL @ all the people who have known, for decades, that Trump is an inserious crook yet still believe he's telling the truth like, ever. 

Unlike Adam Shiftless and Nancy Wide Eyes.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-slurring-stumble-white-house-anonymous-official-warning-book-a9194481.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Trump 'regularly stumbles, slurs and gets confused', White House official says

‘It’s like showing up at the nursing home at daybreak to find your elderly uncle running pantsless across the courtyard,’ says anonymous author

The anonymous official admits he sat in “uncomfortable silence” as the president made offensive jokes about a woman’s appearance or performance.

“He comments on makeup, he makes jokes about weight,” the author writes. “He questions the toughness of women in and around his orbit. He uses words like ‘sweetie’ and ‘honey’ to address accomplished professionals.

“This is precisely the way a boss shouldn’t act in the work environment.”

On Monday, the Justice Department sent a letter to the book’s publisher and the writer’s literary agency, suggesting a confidentiality agreement may have been violated and asking for information that could help reveal the author’s identity.

The publisher, Hachette, responded by saying it would provide no additional information beyond calling the author a “current or former senior official”.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-put-hispanic-accent-imitate-100550333.html

More from the Anonymous book:

"We get these women coming in with like seven children," Trump said, according to the book.

"They are saying, 'Oh, please help! My husband left me!' They are useless. They don't do anything for our country. At least if they came in with a husband we could put him in the fields to pick corn or something."

"sToP calLiNg uS raCiSt."

12 minutes ago, Orange said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-put-hispanic-accent-imitate-100550333.html

More from the Anonymous book:

"We get these women coming in with like seven children," Trump said, according to the book.

"They are saying, 'Oh, please help! My husband left me!' They are useless. They don't do anything for our country. At least if they came in with a husband we could put him in the fields to pick corn or something."

"sToP calLiNg uS raCiSt."

What in the world are you ranting about here. Do you really know what a racist is. I doubt it. Maybe because it is not printed on the backside of an ambulance.

Archived