Trump-is-a-Jackass thread part 2

Orange

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KUGRDON said:

No, I said they open themselves up to that  argument.

Do you not fucking realize that the internet remembers?

Here's what you said in response to my post about Asheville's reparations resolution:

4 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

Read the article.  Been happening almost everywhere for decades.  Could be walking into the argument that All social Assistance programs specifically benefitting blacks are a form of reparations.  Probably not the point they were trying to make.

"Social assistance programs" don't "specifically benefitt[sic] blacks", you lying moron.

Could be walking into the argument that All social Assistance programs specifically benefitting blacks are a form of reparations.

Quoting isn’t difficult.  I think there’s even a function that would assist you if it’s too difficult.

23 minutes ago, KUGRDON said:

Could be walking into the argument that All social Assistance programs specifically benefitting blacks are a form of reparations.

Quoting isn’t difficult.  I think there’s even a function that would assist you if it’s too difficult.

I always knew you were a liar, but I had no clue you were this fucking stupid.

Between this and you believing 15k COVID cases in FL were all college football players, I'm now certain this is a medical problem.

Just another awesome use of the power of the presidency, see if you can book the British Open at your golf course.

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/22/894354847/trump-requested-help-from-u-s-ambassador-in-holding-british-open-at-a-trump-reso

Lest anyone forget, U.S. taxpayers have now shelled out approximately $137,000,000 on Trump's golf game. Looking only at the "confirmed golfing" numbers, Trump has hit the links at least eighty more times than Obama had at this point in his term.

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf." --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016

10 minutes ago, KUGRDON said:

Sounds like compassionate conservatism, give them time to learn how to mail a ballot and save up for the postage:

When Trump refuses to leave the White House in January, what sort of #ButObama bullshit are you going to throw at us?

Beer summit?  Tan suit?  "Typical white person"?

Seriously, I wanna know how you're going to lowkey justify fascism....So far you're taking swipes at your most hated groups (anyone younger than you, women, teachers, etc.).  But will that truly be your justification for Trump declaring himself emperor of the U.S. after he loses by a landslide?

Archived