Trump-is-a-Jackass thread part 2

Orange

23 minutes ago, KUGRDON said:

Waiting for the House to do it.

Let me help you out: The House will not suspend the election.

Now, when Trump is trounced in November, and refuses to leave in January, what will be your justification for that behavior?  What sort of dementia-addled whataboutism will you trot out?

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, kind of a lame point since Trump didn’t say or suggest he would do it alone.

Trump is a sociopath but Trump Derangement Syndrome is evidence of sociopathic tendencies in his opposition.

just for laughs, what’s the last name you called your Mom?

3 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

So, kind of a lame point since Trump didn’t say or suggest he would do it alone.

Trump is a sociopath but Trump Derangement Syndrome is evidence of sociopathic tendencies in his opposition.

just for laughs, what’s the last name you called your Mom?

Oh, I see, you'll attempt the "it's not that bad" approach.

2016: "It's not that bad, he asked for Russian help, but he was only kidding."

2017: "It's not that bad, he only sided with Nazis at a civil rights march.

2018: "It's not that bad, he only stood next to Vladimir Putin and told the world he believed Putin over his own CIA about Russian interference"

2019: "It's not that bad, he only withheld military aide to an ally fighting an American enemy for a little while"

2020: "It's not that bad, only 150,000 (and counting) have died due to his rote incompetence and dearth of leadership." 

2020 again: "It's not that bad, he ignored Putin paying bounties on U.S. Troops but that's because he didn't believe our own CIA (again)."

2020 again: "It's not that bad, sure he floated delaying the election, but it's only because he thinks the pandemic is too serious to vote (but not too serious for schools to open nationwide)".

2021: "It's not that bad, he has good reason to not leave the White House because Biden's 50,000-vote win in Florida is debatable...."

When does it fucking end with you assholes?  Trump Derangement Syndrome is real, yes, but it resides in his supporters (including you), who will literally justify ANYTHING this idiot does, no matter how much it permanently damages our democracy.  But I'm sure if Obama had, say, fellated Putin in public the way Trump does, you'd completely justify it the way you justify Trump's behavior.

Fuck you, motherfucker.  

3 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

Considering that only five states conduct all mail-in voting , it's not surprising that people wouldn't know how to do it.

What fucking resources does Don expect them to have?  There's no infrastructure for mail-in voting in the vast majority of states!

16 hours ago, glduck said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome strikes at [checks notes] the co-founder of the [checks notes again] Federalist Society.

Somehow, Don is to the right of a Trump voter who had no problem with trump blackmailing geopolitical allies.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/nyregion/donald-trump-taxes-cyrus-vance.html?smid=tw-share

The Manhattan district attorney’s office suggested on Monday that it has been investigating President Trump and his company for possible bank and insurance fraud, a significantly broader inquiry than the prosecutors have acknowledged in the past.

The office of the district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., made the disclosure in a new federal court filing arguing Mr. Trump’s accountants should have to comply with its subpoena seeking eight years of his personal and corporate tax returns. Mr. Trump has asked a judge to declare the subpoena invalid.

For the life of me, I don’t know how a supporter can watch that and not be concerned for his mental well being. If that were my grandfather my family would have taken away his car keys and would have an assisted living plan for him mapped out before it ever got to this point.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/09/politics/mount-rushmore-trump-south-dakota/index.html

According to a person familiar who spoke with the Times, Noem then greeted Trump when he arrived in the state for his July Fourth celebrations at the monument with a four-foot replica of Mount Rushmore that included his face.
Noem has noted before Trump's "dream" to have his face on Mount Rushmore, the Coolidge-era sculpture that features the 60-foot-tall faces of Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt.
According to a 2018 interview with Noem, the two struck up a conversation about the sculpture in the Oval Office during their first meeting, where she initially thought he was joking. "I started laughing," she said. "He wasn't laughing, so he was totally serious."

Archived