Trump-is-a-Jackass thread part 2

Orange

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-woodward-i-saved-his-ass-mbs-khashoggi-rage-2020-9?utmSource=twitter&utmContent=referral&utmTerm=topbar&referrer=twitter

• President Donald Trump bragged that he protected Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman after the assassination and dismembering of the Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi in October 2018.
  • "I saved his ass," Trump had said amid the US outcry over Khashoggi's killing, according to Bob Woodward's new book. "I was able to get Congress to leave him alone. I was able to get them to stop."
  • The president told Woodward he didn't believe that MBS ordered Khashoggi's murder, though the US and other foreign intelligence services concluded that he did order the attack.
  • After Khashoggi's murder, Trump bypassed Congress to sell roughly $8 billion in arms to the Saudis and the United Arab Emirates. He vetoed a trio of resolutions blocking the sale, as well as a resolution to end US support for the Saudi-led coalition in Yemen.

ad.JPG

“That’s definitely a MiG-29,” said Pierre Sprey, who helped design both the F-16 and A-10 planes for the U.S. Air Force. “I’m glad to see it’s supporting our troops.”

He noted the angle of the aircraft’s tail, the way the tail is swept far back, and the spacing of the engines, along with the tunnel between them.

Ruslan Pukhov, director of the Centre for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies in Moscow, confirmed that the planes are Russian MiG-29s, and also said the soldier on the far right in the ad carries an AK-74 assault rifle.

11 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

ad.JPG

“That’s definitely a MiG-29,” said Pierre Sprey, who helped design both the F-16 and A-10 planes for the U.S. Air Force. “I’m glad to see it’s supporting our troops.”

He noted the angle of the aircraft’s tail, the way the tail is swept far back, and the spacing of the engines, along with the tunnel between them.

Ruslan Pukhov, director of the Centre for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies in Moscow, confirmed that the planes are Russian MiG-29s, and also said the soldier on the far right in the ad carries an AK-74 assault rifle.

I'm going to have to disagree with Pierre and Ruslan.. It's most likely Fake News.. I'm willing to bet the dirty Democratic Party paid Chinese hackers to get into the Trump Campaign's graphic and marketing department.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mano said:

Trump retweets a post from the Babylon Bee. I am amazed it is still up.

Then trump himself is clearly running the account and refusing to give out his recently changed password.  

just a guess.  

Trump tweeting is certainly awful, but after watching him literally embrace and endorse Q-anon last night makes me want him to do a townhall every night until Election Day. He’s his own worst enemy.   Every time he does a show that transcends the cultist/Fox/AON/YouTube bubble he dives in the polls because decent, apolitical white women in the burbs can’t believe what they’re seeing.

Yes, ladies in greater Minneapolis,  the president is LITERALLY a crazy, angry, mean, dumb, incoherent senior citizen.  That’s all he is.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived