Nike

KUGRDON

As Nike was starting to get back in my good graces, they do this and their hypocrisy was revealed with tweets like the one Don posted.

I'm going to just copy and paste my response on the MWC board:

Nike is using Kapernick to win their customers for the next 30-50 years because I think I saw somewhere that starting this year or next year, non-white kindergartners will outnumber the white kindergartners.

We are a mixed race country especially with many people of any skin having at least a little Native American blood in them.  I have two such tribes and I lost track how many European countries I have in me so I'm officially a mutt.  There are a lot of biracial people who had one white and one black parent...only communists, extremists, supremacists want to make this a big deal.  Simply put the penis or vagina does not discriminate when both are in the same bedroom with no clothes on.  Moses' wife was Ethiopian and King David had a hard on for a black woman who was naked & bathing and had King Solomon with her.

9 hours ago, Orange said:

Why all the snarky responses?  Do you REALLY think black people have the same view of American history we do?

And dude, why do you hate black people?  Why blame them for the stupid hot take of a multi millionaire?

Just add it to the list of outrage items that turned in to not-so-much:

Pizzagate, Benghazi, tan suit, buttery males, keurig, Taylor Swift, Harley Davidson, Levi's, Instagram, dijon mustard, Facebook, Willie Nelson, Starbucks every holiday season, "happy holidays", kneeling, Gillette, Ben and Jerry's, the dictionary, Lyft, Harvard. 

I think Nike outrage fits on that list. 

On 7/3/2019 at 11:47 AM, Jalapeno said:

As Nike was starting to get back in my good graces, they do this and their hypocrisy was revealed with tweets like the one Don posted.

I'm going to just copy and paste my response on the MWC board:

You are the weirdest motherfucker EVER.

Archived