Breaking News Thread

glduck

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

your devotion to linking to Fox News and the daily caller makes you a good alt-righter.     I wouldn’t call you a conservative 

And you wouldn't call out Org on being an anti-semitic you wimp.

And why would I deal with those alt-right losers when Hitler killed people like me during WWII?

When libs lose, they start calling names.

Show me Org’s anti-Semitic statements and I’ll denounce them.

I have no idea why you support alt-right websites like DailyCaller, you should ask yourself that.

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2018/09/05/daily-caller-has-published-white-supremacists-anti-semites-and-bigots-here-are-ones-we-know-about/221200

you are filled with hypocrisies like that — a Christian that constantly bears false witness & concentrates on what makes minorities different instead of what we have in common AND a “small government proponent” who is also a federal employee who wastes all his work day posting on a sports message board & then complains about welfare.

If “alt-right” is calling you a name, then so is “conservative”.  If you want me to use a different label for you, let me know, but I don’t think you walk the walk of a true conservative.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scscsc89 said:

Show me Org’s anti-Semitic statements and I’ll denounce them.

I have no idea why you support alt-right websites like DailyCaller, you should ask yourself that.

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2018/09/05/daily-caller-has-published-white-supremacists-anti-semites-and-bigots-here-are-ones-we-know-about/221200

you are filled with hypocrisies like that — a Christian that constantly bears false witness & concentrates on what makes minorities different instead of what we have in common AND a “small government proponent” who is also a federal employee who wastes all his work day posting on a sports message board & then complains about welfare.

If “alt-right” is calling you a name, then so is “conservative”.  If you want me to use a different label for you, let me know, but I don’t think you walk the walk of a true conservative.

And you call me out for posting articles from those sites when I'm not one.  And Google's wonderful search engine gave me that suggestion.  Is Google truly a good friend?

And I see you on this board often too...should you not be throwing stones in the glass house?

Edit: Maybe I'm being unfair to Org by calling him an anti-Semitic but like you have labeled me something that I'm not, I'm just giving you a taste of the medicine dished out by libs.  It must taste good!

And you the former moderator would have noticed that I take a few months off from posting on this board.

Just admit it, the leftists (like that label bette) got their teeth kicked in quite a bit this week.  I have been on that end before and I take a break from the politics board...perhaps something you could do such as posting more about USC football...oh wait they must suck! :lol:

1 hour ago, Jalapeno said:

And you call me out for posting articles from those sites when I'm not one.  And Google's wonderful search engine gave me that suggestion.  Is Google truly a good friend?

So you are saying that it’s not your fault for promoting alt-right propaganda because you don’t consider yourself a member of the alt-right?

But it is google’s fault for giving you what you searched for?

YOU ARE BEING USED AS A TOOL TO PROMOTE BIGOTED PROPAGANDA & YOU CANT EVEN OWN IT. 

its not enough for me to call you out on it. You can’t complain about a divided country and then post links to hate mongers.

Have the will power, conscience, whatever, just stop man, seriously— talk to your wife, pastor, it’s a disease 

And I see you on this board often too...should you not be throwing stones in the glass house?

I’m retired.  No one is paying me to do one thing while I cheat them & waste time on line — least of all the federal government.

Personal responsibility & accountability — try it.

Edit: Maybe I'm being unfair to Org by calling him an anti-Semitic but like you have labeled me something that I'm not, I'm just giving you a taste of the medicine dished out by libs.  It must taste

Are you saying that you are bearing false witness to teach us a lesson on how it feels?  I guess I missed that day in Sunday School

I hate to tell you, but If it talks like a duck and walks like a duck and looks like a duck & promotes duck websites, it’s a duck even if it doesn’t think of itself as a duck.

And you the former moderator would have noticed that I take a few months off from posting on this board.

I think you misunderstand the role & responsibilities of a moderator, we don’t spend a lot of time taking role.

but you miss the point of my message, I don’t mind you posting, it’s the vapid propaganda sources you link to that I object to.  If you are resorting to those sites to back up your arguments, you really, really should reconsider the people “on your side” backing you up.

(Although as an American taxpayer, I would not mind if you posted less during the workday)